Ranking
Originally Posted by SunR1se View Post
TB is fun, but crazy op. Playing against him in pubs is unbearable... It sucks, because i find him really enjoyable to play.

Hmm... I wonder why he isn't in Captains Mode yet xD Hopefully they make him balanced first so he isn't banned first every time along with Ember.
TB's ult even goes through Lifestealer's Rage,

I am seriously hoping that EG can make it to TI4 with a recovered Fear.(EG has mason as a standin currently)
Empire will almost certainly make it as they are possible looking stronger than Na'Vi at the moment, although Dendi was ripping up mid earlier today against Cloud 9.
S A D B O Y S
where can I watch the dota competitive scene? C9 vs Na'vi was today but I missed it apparently
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
where can I watch the dota competitive scene? C9 vs Na'vi was today but I missed it apparently

http://dota2lounge.com/

Dota2lounge lets you bet on matches coming up and watch most pro games currently going on.
Last edited by Laser; Apr 16, 2014 at 02:58 AM.
S A D B O Y S
ok, sweet, thanks

just tried axe out
had my best game so far, even though the enemy laner was doom who's apparently very annoying
Hoss.
just tried axe out
had my best game so far, even though the enemy laner was doom who's apparently very annoying

doom isnt a difficult hero to lane against, he has a very weak lane presence, low armour, melee range with one nuke that costs more mana than he should be comfortable wasting.
hes just tough to shut down, because with devour he can always get the farm he needs. coupled with a midas, even a doom who is totally shut down in lane can get mad farm.
and even without farm, his ulti is a real pain.

i dont often get to watch the games live, but i watch the podcasts of them here.
https://www.youtube.com/user/beyondthesummittv
https://www.youtube.com/user/joinDOTA
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

gosugamers.net or Joindota.com are pretty helpful

I am seriously hoping that EG can make it to TI4 with a recovered Fear.(EG has mason as a standin currently)
Empire will almost certainly make it as they are possible looking stronger than Na'Vi at the moment, although Dendi was ripping up mid earlier today against Cloud 9.

I think EG will get direct invite this year, no prob. NA scene has pretty much only EG now. I mean Liquid still struggling a bit, and the rest are ehug and revenge... So yeah xd
gfdgdghfg
yeah eG in ezpz, they had a great start to the year.
liquid are at risk of having to go through qualifiers though, not sure they would make it through that atm, unless the Demon addition and moving TC to #4 has done wonders to their teams stability.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I just had a match with Queen of Pain in low priority. I HAD 42 KILLS 2 DEATHS AND WE LOST. The items i had were worth over 30k. I guess its my fault that i didnt attack the ancient when i thought we were winning it and that made them beat us :C

edit: i also learned that phantom lancer's illusions are insane when he decides to push
Last edited by eazi; Apr 16, 2014 at 05:25 PM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
doom isnt a difficult hero to lane against, he has a very weak lane presence, low armour, melee range with one nuke that costs more mana than he should be comfortable wasting.
hes just tough to shut down, because with devour he can always get the farm he needs. coupled with a midas, even a doom who is totally shut down in lane can get mad farm.
and even without farm, his ulti is a real pain.

His ulti was a real pain to deal with. I didn't have trouble pre-6, I denied him about 13 creeps total in lane too if memory serves. Post 6 he started trying to shove me out of lane with his full combo. Annoying as hell.
Hoss.
I tend to use the joindota page. On the right side you got a list of all the matches being played or those which are going to be played.
http://joindota.com/
It links you to twitch streams generally.