Ranking
@Onamist

Their are already fish. Sort of.

You can use a fishing rod. They heal alot when cooked.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I got Minecraft now. This is awesome game. : )

I going to make my own texture pack.
Last edited by Chris; Jan 11, 2011 at 11:20 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Wow, knowing your art, it will come out great chris =)
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by yoyo2009 View Post
Wow, knowing your art, it will come out great chris =)

There, My texture pack

But This still not finish yet.

Edit: The stone look like a sand. :/
Last edited by Chris; Jan 12, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
The stone... is weird.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
The stone... is weird.

How stone look like weird?
<- Original
its wavey, which i dont think stone is usually :S
The rest looks nice, but perhaps could use less contrast and more variation.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."