Ranking
I'll be removing Fishermann from EssM.
He was banned from running a scam, with his ban being permanent.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I'll be removing Fishermann from EssM.
He was banned from running a scam, with his ban being permanent.

Im glad he got kicked, we dont need people like him here anyways. (scammers i mean)

Anyways, im going to a shitty wedding today... please kill me.
Last edited by kill828; Oct 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Floyd i spent about 5minutes editing your replay to show you could have done more. From the point i stoped, if there was more frames (you should put atleast 500 frames per replay if you want it to be good ) could have gotten a split/boom hit on chest, i show a bit of that possibility by tapping chest towards the end. You should have gone further, im sure you could have.

Nice man! I don't really play against uke, so I don't really know how to continue those kinda things
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Nice man! I don't really play against uke, so I don't really know how to continue those kinda things

you should learn how, it gives you a better knowledge of the game.
Last edited by kill828; Oct 13, 2013 at 04:57 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Hey guys ^^
I just wanted to post up this decap punch i got in aikido yesterday
enjoy
Attached Files
aikido decap.rpl (49.2 KB, 2 views)
seasickazn's alt
Kk guys,was trying to do parkour,freerunning,whatever you call it...and I think I failed miserably... Any tips to those who are experienced?
Attached Files
Parkour Attempt 1.rpl (103.7 KB, 3 views)
Parkour Attempt 2.rpl (169.8 KB, 4 views)
Hey guys, iv officially graduated to [Essence] though i will still post here to talk to you guys if thats ok!

@Bupep
1. you need to increase the frames for the first one, you were doing very well there and lost because of the time.
2.You gave up on climbing in the second one, i will post an edit of your replay where i successfully climb it.
3. Dont give up, keep trying, you WILL get better.

Other than that you did a good job.
Attached Files
Bupep edit.rpl (277.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by kill828; Oct 13, 2013 at 06:36 AM.
Congrats kill.

Well yea,But the reason I gave up climbing is because I have no experience whatsoever in climbing walls.
So any stuff I need to do? (use a specific joint,focus on a balance etc.)
You were doing it right, i think you just need to get both hands up there and THEN try to get up fully.

heres an edit of the same replay, but without editing the climb (at all)
Attached Files
Bupep edit 2.rpl (192.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by kill828; Oct 13, 2013 at 06:41 AM.
Also,one thing is keeping upright,planning your moves which means everything is going as you planned,and going with the flow (or should you say momentum)
-----
Ah,watched your edit(s) and I think I learned a thing or two. Thanks.
Last edited by bupep; Oct 13, 2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump