Toribash
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
No.

You can apply again in 2 weeks.

Okay, thanks for having me. I'l try and build up some more experience before applying again.
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
New rule added called the Post-Trial inactivity test. After passing Trial we expect the new member to be somewhat active in the community for a total of 2 months to hopefully eliminate people who are just looking for the [Evil] Tag. If you decide to be inactive tell us how long you'll be inactive for and for what reason, if we aren't informed then we'll assume you are only interested in the tag and not the community and you will be removed.

* After you complete your trial and become a full member for the next two months we will still expect some activity or you will be removed. There are circumstances where you can go inactive but let us know or we will assume you were just looking for the tag and not the community.
Good rule, this was definitely needed, I haven't Heard from Oaky, hopefully this will prevent more situations like his. Keep at it fellas, also, will we ever have any recruitment waves soon? or will we just keep it apply if interested?
I am evil.
2 weeks later

Nick Names:

My nickname is Bruno, I'm from Brazil which mean my GMT is -3. I'm 17 my birthday is December 21.

Belt:

I have been playing since 2012 on and off and have spent a large amount of that time aikido and judo. I am a blackbelt 4nd Dan

How do you act in game?:

I stopped playing previously but now I'm back to the game. I intend to improve my skills of replay maker and I returned to training aikido. I will soon help in wars but first I need to recover my skills

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?:

I am very active in the forum, I do not post much, but I read the forums everyday, checking the market of items and texture, general. anything beyond that doesn't concern me.(you can check my profile for my post per-day)

Do you use IRC:

I am very active on irc, I enter every day the best way to talk to me and through irc.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?:

I like to meet new people and I always hear good things of cla evil everywhere and from what I've seen so far I'm sure this is true, another thing I'm looking for in a clan is a group of people mature, that do not post shit in the forums.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what):

Yes, I have some infractions but they're all expired due the amount of time Inappropriate language(infracted), enemy request(5 days ban), Ignoring rules(infracted). All my infractions are of 2012-2013

Favorite mod?:

Since i mainly sit in bet rooms and tournaments, Abd is my main mod. I'm practicing spar and parkour, I intend to create some good replays.

Skills outside toribash?:

I will start working with video and audio production in a producer of my father and I am bodybuilder. I love rave parties, drinks

What was the last Clan you were in?:

My main clans passed were Metal I was leader and board moderator, too was leader of clan Neon and board moderator

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): maybe, tictacky2, Hades, Damano, Apex, CrooKed, Earl, Beast ugotpwned1

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes. I am Evil
I'll say yes, but remember not to put things like drinking as a skill ;)
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
yes from me too

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Alderfox View Post
I'll say yes, but remember not to put things like drinking as a skill ;)

Thanks Alderfox and few things are as pleasurable than drink a good beer ;)

Thanks for opportunity guys, I'm sure we'll be good friends.