Toribash
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Due to this :
http://forum.toribash.com/announcement.php?f=494
Post count is no longer a need to join the clan.

EvilStealth, I'd like to recruit you you know, you seem very funny, and I love optimistic people... But I hate liars. I'm pretty sure half the people you named never even met you, and worse of all, you used my name as a reference and I don't even know you.

Psy you did invite him and so did the others like 3 months ago i was there
What the FIRETRUCK!
amen to that ripper23 though it was less than 3 months but close enough . During that time i left to go off to college . majoring in Forensic science :3 going to be a forensic surgeon . At least the dead bodies cant complain so now that I've gotten settled . I have time for forum and tori bash etc, and "Life is like a tissue ,you blow on one throw it away and keep moving forward .Even though you know your gonna need another tissue because you didn't get that last boogie out" . ~Evilstealthwarrior
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I haven't met you >_>
But maybe that's because I suck, maybe becos I am not too active...
Anyways, your app looks quite good (tho' the sudden font size changes made my eyes twitch a bit) and I would say "yes" too, if it would change anything.
Also, nice replays ;)
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Aok sounds fine by me ive met that wraith guy before and hes a dick and thatr other guy is a green belt and is b&
What the FIRETRUCK!
Ako You seem cool just hang around the forums and stuff for a while ok? you dont need to use invade tags until further notice though
Last edited by ripper23; Oct 23, 2011 at 07:31 AM.
What the FIRETRUCK!