Toribash
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
need a free game with shit graphics. Kind of like Ace of spades, seeing as my Gc is shit.

Runescape!
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
need a free game with shit graphics. Kind of like Ace of spades, seeing as my Gc is shit.

I have no idea whether they're actually meant to be free, but the Touhou Project games are excellent Bullet-Hell games which you can download with the help of Google search.

Other than that, there's I Wanna Be The Guy, which is a horribly difficult platforming game; Dwarf Fortress, an ASCII game by default which involves managing a fortress of terribly stupid dwarves and building stuff in a tile based template; IVAN, a very difficult roguelike tile-based game; Super Mario XP which is a Mario game merged with Castlevania, and Quake Live which is more or less a modified Quake III for free.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. There's countless free-to-play games available on Steam if you have it, but I wouldn't be able to say which would run correctly on a poor GPU.
Don't descend into piracy now ;P
This is going to be a hard one..

Find me a game that has/is : Destructible environments
: Good AI
: Non Linear TPS or FPS
: Explosions
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post
This is going to be a hard one..

Find me a game that has/is : Destructible environments
: Good AI
: Non Linear TPS or FPS
: Explosions

Hmm... well Red Faction Guerilla springs to mind. It definitely has the Destructible environments and explosions, and it has a free-roaming world where you can do whatever the hell you want between missions for people. Missions are handled GTA style.
As for good ai, I can't quite recall but I do remember having my ass handed to me quite thoroughly if I didn't plan for a big attack (that's the "Guerilla" part).

Other than that, there's Just Cause 2, which is all about explosions and blowing stuff up (not quite fully destructible environments though, but still great), and it's open world with GTA style missions and mission selection too. I myself have wasted so much time not doing the missions and just running around blowing stuff up and parachuting off mountains etc.
AI is somewhat worse than Red Faction Guerilla's though. The enemies seem to act as though standing in place (maybe a bit of strafing) and shooting at you is the best course of action outside of missions where they have specific scripting.

Oh, and Battlefield Bad Company 2. Linear, but has reasonably good ai, destructible environments, and plenty of explosions.
Last edited by 4zb41; May 27, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
Originally Posted by DubWubWub View Post
I need an open world crime game besides GTA and Saint's Row. Preferably with destructible buildings.

Red Faction Guerilla. Although you're a rebel fighting against oppressors and smuggling contraband, rather than a gangster lining his pockets through crime. GTA style missions, highly destructible environments (featuring eventual collapsing buildings) and free-roaming.

I myself am in need of some mech games for PC, preferably with LAN play for up to 8 or above players. Not just freeware ones, mind. Looking for something in the vein of Armoured Core, Heavy Gear or Mechwarrior rather than Super Robot Wars or Titans of Steel.
I'm also looking for any game with parkour in it, besides Mirror's Edge and Prototype. Sorry, 4zb41, I don't really have anything for you there.