Toribash
also can i be war member to Onsola but do i have to stop bein a recruiter cuz if i have to no need ._.
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"
Originally Posted by MDToxic View Post
Can I Join Onsola? Cause I Have No Clan

umm no,post here if you want to join

Originally Posted by prodigames View Post
oh my gosh I can not believe how much I am posting right now. Onsola, can I be put on the war team. I would like to war against other clans if that's ok.
-----
I'll spar, where are you
-----
lol, the cookie thing you got from Jerry on vine

oh sure u can join the war team, and Voidex I can your rank to the war team if you want, don't worry I can take care of the recruitment by myself
How are we all doing today?
The clan video prototype is going great, might be finished with the intro today, also if anybody wants to spar just shoot me a pm
- I don't know why I bother -
Oh!? Whos this....? Ah its the one and only Zed!! *cowboy**headbang**triggerhappy*
Finaly i'm back from my trip to berlin (was geat) w some freinds.
Was supprised that onso was the onlyone who asked were i'll go but as i could read we dont need clan wars u started wars for the pages xD.
Also nice that the intro / trailer is doing well (as i know myself i couldnt be focused for enouth time 2 do it). So yeah sry for that monster of a txt :P luv u all

~ZEEEEEED
I can post the WIP clan intro after it's finished being processed, remember this will be a first work in progress prototype
-----
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQF_...ature=youtu.be

Go here for first WIP^ I can add moving camera, name tags, different styles of background, music and a new theme I just need suggestions
Last edited by realVortex; Jun 3, 2015 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
- I don't know why I bother -
Originally Posted by Zed501st View Post
Finaly i'm back from my trip to berlin (was geat) w some freinds.
Was supprised that onso was the onlyone who asked were i'll go but as i could read we dont need clan wars u started wars for the pages xD.
Also nice that the intro / trailer is doing well (as i know myself i couldnt be focused for enouth time 2 do it). So yeah sry for that monster of a txt :P luv u all

~ZEEEEEED

YOU ARE BACK /o/ yay
btw Vortex dont pur Makusen on the vid (he quit toribash long ago but he never left the clan)
-----
and my suggestion would be to use a replay from each player (a short one like 500 frames or 250) to introduce them (idk if it ould work with 20 members tho xD)
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 3, 2015 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump