Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Gah... School turns me into a zombie. It's so boring and draining to deal with everyone... Also Bleachy/Logie is a cute name I guess. :3
Not the show.
I love how I managed to start this thread off so strongly. It's great. School is boring, and Birdy is a great name change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Okay, that wasn't random at all.

Anyway, Birdy is a good name. Also, I guess this thread is strong but the 3 word story one is WAYYY more strong than this one. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Okay, that wasn't random at all.

Anyway, Birdy is a good name. Also, I guess this thread is strong but the 3 word story one is WAYYY more strong than this one. xD

I dont see how it's random, just sticking to the topics. 3 word story threads are just mooch material. They arent actually any good, they just give people an excuse to be lazy on their posting. Much unimpress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
Raising concerns one post at a time. Right, so, lets have a theoretical discussion. What do ya'll think of Our advancement into the technological age? Do you think it is causing people to become more isolated and distanced due to the increased time people spend on their devices, not having face to face conversations and relationships? Or do you think that because of the increase in ease of communication it has actually drawn people closer together? Do you think that our Reliance on technology will cripple the human race in time, or make it stronger?

I'll post my opinion on this matter later.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
This is a chat thread. Not a theoretical, analytical debate thread. Make a thread for that stuff. The fun of this thread just went from 8/10 to 2/10 party points.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.