Toribash
It's been a long time since the last time I walked into a bookstore in my country.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
started watching comet lucifer.idk what to say exactly but its pretty cool.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Found a Tokyo Ghoul manga at walmart on sale o/

what, for how much? :o
I bought volumes 1 and 2 when they first released for $10 each
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
what, for how much? :o
I bought volumes 1 and 2 when they first released for $10 each

It's around $3 only in my country.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It's around $3 only in my country.

wow, lucky.. i don't think Walmarts around me have manga :c
they do have some anime though
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I watched Durarara!! properly for 12 episodes late at night. Avoided it because of weird undetailed background people but remember what it was for later on. Pretty badass anime kinda like Code Geass actually. Celty is pretty hot, too.

When you realize there are all kinds of references and easter eggs in Durarara!! like "baccano" being the password to the Dollars website, but not a single Code Geass reference. Wtf?
Last edited by SparChar; Nov 7, 2015 at 04:20 PM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
That moment you have to watch anime movies on a tiny android phone at a funeral.

But, on the good side I did finish watching The place promised in our early days.

Solid 8.5/10
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
That moment you have to watch anime movies on a tiny android phone at a funeral.

But, on the good side I did finish watching The place promised in our early days.

Solid 8.5/10

why would you do something like that at a funeral?
The wake had just ended, I was outside in the parking lot, waiting for a friend to pick me up, so I decided to watch the movie

Does that make me a bad person? :v
K Return of Kings is nice.

This is a spoiler.

- made in Indonesia