View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

r and R are the same letter but the difference is one of them is capital which is ours and people I am sure to tell the difference. Ramen is a name raid is a verb.
Still it will be confusing for some and like I've said
Originally Posted by micho
It will cause confusion when playing ingame most of the time some raid members have set their tags to [R] for a while

And I used to be one of them, and some still wear it.
Even if it's the same letter capitlization doesn't count
for eg
[Doc] and [doc] or better if a new clan appears as Document Of Charity ( lame name I know :P) so they set they're tag to [DOC] it's still the same to [doc] it will cause problems between clans and confuson while ingame
Why don't you set your tag to [Ra] so what if your tag is two letters? :/
Originally Posted by TweakiN View Post
Lol, i "lent" my account to Sebaa, i actually have a chat log, and then he went and sold all my stuff when i told him not too..

He said he liked the colors of my full sets.. srsly check my transaction history xD

What a fuck tard....
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
Okay. So Raid was before Ramen. Am I right? I'm right. Raid "deserves" the tag more than Ramen, since we had it first. Instead of fighting like a bunch of prom queens with dripping mascara, you could simply change your tag.

Typing in red bolded text means I'm angry.

teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Mwah Really?
I thought the emotion your using makes you angry lol.
Also, this is a waste of time, Answer is made, No.
If you do not understand:
No is an English/Old English word indicating rejection, disagreement, refusal or making a negative response or exclamation. In most cases, it is the opposite of yes.
Wikipedia for yah. ^^
Out of nowhere, I arrive.