Toribash
Nidalee has no CC whatsoever. Which means as a Bruiser who does relatively no damage lategame, she's useless. At least Yorick's abilities have some utility, slow and life extension.
She's a great in lane. But if she doesn't get super fed in laning phase she's just gonna be useless. At least AP Nidalee works with poke comps.
I R IRONMAN
im sad... at people who underestimate talon mid.

hard counters so hard.

also, im into playing tanky tops now, shen and irelia COME AT ME.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I was yet again underestimated as mid Talon.
Solo QQ is annoying because my team all insult me and call me bad, then I get a quad in the team fights because my CS is right up and the mid I was against is under-leveled, and then they shut up.

ISHI GET IN MY TIMEZONE!
:<

Just play your best champ in solo q if you want to climb out.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
She's not useless late game. And ending with 300+ damage and ~40% crit chance with sheen proc, trap debuff and heal +60% attack speed, not to mention the around 180 armor and 140 mr (with maw of mal's spell shield) and 3.8k hp. I think thats pretty useful and can most likely take on the enemy ad carry given the correct conditions.

I can solo baron as soraka given the right conditions. Doesn't mean it should happen though.

Theory runs the risk of looking good on paper, bad in practice. Numbers and me came up with a solo top + jungle 20 minute baron strat, which looks good on paper, but it only worked around half the time, making it meh/bad in practice. We have almost a 100% to kill baron without a death (it's reliant on Numbers not getting knocked up too often), but it only takes the enemy team 75 gold or a little bit of luck to catch us in the process and ruin it. You have to assume the worst case situation is possible, not the best case.

Likewise, for nidalee top, all it takes is either heavy early deny, or keep away in late game. What can you do in that situation, either without gold advantage, or consistent cc or avoidance? Not much, you don't even have the role of initiation or cc that would salvage a lackluster start.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Its all about anivia...

I've bought her some time ago. Gosh, she's fucking hard to master. At least for me - OK, I know that I should get mega dmg buff while using skill on champion that is inside that blizzard ring, but hell, I've forgot to run that circle almost all the damn time. Also, why they don't want to stand in it