Toribash
Even though I cant play minecraft. Watching lets plays of it is just as rewarding. Because of the hilarious commentary. Like TAKE IT BITCH, Aw yeah look at that shit, Oh, oh yeah this is pimpin.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
lol. Ubisoft games have a 9/10 ration of being a success. But the problem is that ubisoft games don't allow for free romming. Such as you have to go here, do this. Then go here, do this. And only free romming you have is get more money or something. Which is why you cant play it for ever and ever. Also I recommend Dynasty warriors 4-6. Just 4-6. Because the rest where fails to the extreme.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I am listening to my playlist of Mumford and sons, Kings of Leon, Green Day, All american Rejects, Cold Play, Breaking Benjamin's, Nirvana, Guns and Roses, and AFI. Yeah the ultimate rock collabe. But I feel like I am missing something though.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Lol no there is the law of self privacy. That the police need a warren to look at your privacy. This goes for random car searches, House searches, and item confinement. Its the same principle. Its just that the Civil Rights Activates want to make that apart of the rules to.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Hmmm this is not a clan to teach but i think that you can learn some thing about us ;)
Please fill out the entire app form and i'll think about it ;)

Edit: ''Invited/Requested: Madric'' LOL
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage