Toribash
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
any man that isnt comfortable with looking another dick in the face is confused.
a straight man should always be comfortable with staring at another dick, even complimenting the dick at some point "yo bro, sick dick you got there."

that's my favorite time of the day
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
@RedPanda: How red are you ?

like really red my dude
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
when you said that the only thing i could think of was

gimme

Ew who let you in here? <3
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I had activia today for the first time. I saw it in my parents fridge and thought "oh that looks like a yummy yogurt". Little did I know the sole purpose of this dairy product is to make you poop. It kicked in about half way through my hour long commute to college. There was no warning, there was nowhere to run, only poop.

I did not go to class today.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Ew who let you in here? <3

but
i was here for longer than you

also rofl aquita
just imagine, if that had happened while you did a throw at mma practice
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
I had activia today for the first time. I saw it in my parents fridge and thought "oh that looks like a yummy yogurt". Little did I know the sole purpose of this dairy product is to make you poop. It kicked in about half way through my hour long commute to college. There was no warning, there was nowhere to run, only poop.

I did not go to class today.

Lmao, nice xd
okay aquita. now try sugar-free gummy bears
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
any man that isnt comfortable with looking another dick in the face is confused.
a straight man should always be comfortable with staring at another dick, even complimenting the dick at some point "yo bro, sick dick you got there."

so tell me thronior, u comfortable with looking another dick in the face or are u 'confused'??

Idc about other dicks as long as they don't touch me