Toribash
Changing sig. Well, there's vary of trickshots, there's the akimbo run (know how to do), the barrel roll (Kind of know how to), Silent shot (Know how to do) and ladder spin (also know how to do). There's loads of shit... When I get bored I go split screen connect the other controller and just get nukes gallore xD. If your on ps3 add me TG4U-FAM.
~LinkHunter~CozzaKill~Toon~[Extreme]~RSO Member~ The Newly Generated Panda~
A friend of mine at the beginning of a tdm match threw at tomahawk in the air (on jungle, the largest map) on black ops and hit a guy on the other side. It was amazing, I would watch it again but it is stored on a friends PS3. Bob will recognise this name. Anyone here know Raptor or bolt from Wolves? If so, he is my friend who I talk to on PSN and stuff.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I have a PSN or SEN account. Whatever the fuck they were changing it to.
Can't remember any of the shit for it though.

Add threashold on Steam.
I'm trying to get either MW3 or Skyrim through Steam. At the moment, all I have is some fucking awesome indie game thing called Edge
Yep, its PSN. So any ony one watching the olympics apart from me?
I've watched near enough everything apart from horse riding.
I hate equestrian, I just don't see the point in it. The only horse I like is a pegasus.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Yeah, the equestrian is worthless, boring and I don't see any point. Only one's I like is: Beach Volleyball, Normal Volleyball, Football, Swimming, Diving, Athletics, Rowing, Hockey and Judo.