Toribash
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I kept up with the manga for a little while, but no new stuff had been released for a very long time so I gave up looking. As far as I can tell, High School of the Dead will never get a second season.

Is One Punch man really that good? I guess I'll have to check it out...

It's the funniest anime ever mate xD
I watched One Punch Man and I found it hilarious. I'm currently looking for mystery/horror anime, but I've pretty much watched them all.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I kept up with the manga for a little while, but no new stuff had been released for a very long time so I gave up looking. As far as I can tell, High School of the Dead will never get a second season.

Is One Punch man really that good? I guess I'll have to check it out...

:l thats sad.
anyway yes one punch man is like the best anime i ever watched.its acually wierd but great
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I pitied all of the decent heroes in that anime.
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
I watched One Punch Man and I found it hilarious. I'm currently looking for mystery/horror anime, but I've pretty much watched them all.

Tasogore Otome x Amnesia is pretty nice, not that horror too, It's kinda comedy-ish but it's still nice.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
It's pretty funny. And hi Pidge.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
I'm currently looking for mystery/horror anime, but I've pretty much watched them all.

Try Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, it's a new anime, still aring
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Watched Gintama for the first time (I'm late)

I don't know whether to love it or hate it :v

Continue watching it.. trust me, you'll love it c:
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Try Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, it's a new anime, still aring

Continue watching it.. trust me, you'll love it c:

Thanks for the suggestion I will watch it as soon as possible.
It seems like and interesting anime.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)