Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Of course he could.
Lol.
Even Zara could kick a standing person in the face if she wanted to, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I thought I had already posted here.
Oh well.

What does he need to explain?

NEW TOPICZORZ.
I just bought GTA 4 for PC, at $70NZ, when in shops it is $99NZ.
Discuss.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
i didnt buy any refreshers today, so im depressed.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
That is my "Tori's" textures, lol.

EDIT: But, they are not really that colour.
I used Colour Change tool to change them.
Help Me Please!
Hi guys.

As some of you may now, I have just bought GTA 4 for PC.
Unfortunately, when the seller emailed me, she replied in Russian or some other language I do not know.

I hope there are some members in here who speak/type russian, and who can help me figure out what this says.
I only have this information on Picture form, because even my browser does not recognise the language, and any attemps by me to translate it is failure.
Here is the Picture.
I hope you guys can help me here.
(BTW, This is only half of the message.)

*Message to Kordiss and Playaj*
Please do not delete this thread.
I need to find out what this person has said.
Thanks.
Hey fezch, on the clan ALIEN's forum, one of their stickies has some russian translations. Hope i helped!
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!