Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

clearly master2, i remember. this was his new set after one which black and while

bojan, arma 3 going to get relised on march 5. do you plan on buying it for 25 eur?.. it's going to be alpha version or you william?
Sincerely,
snob
I think I'll wait and continue to play ARMA II, then when they lower price on some weekend special I'll get it.
First I wanna see how will people take it and read the reviews.
After 'Alien:Colonial Marines' I don't think anyone would ever pre-order anything anymore. Gaming companies started to lie about their products big time.

Better be safe than sorry.
it will get only expenive over time

http://www.arma3.com/buy

i'm not going to buy a3 yet, but i guess i eventually will. but this is a good opportunity to buy arma 3 cheap.

as for me i will wait for full relise or moment they will implement toh flight model
Sincerely,
snob
I'm not afraid of that. I'm more concerned about computer specs that it will require.
My PC is a bit old, and I have low FPS whenever we play ARMA II with more then 10 ppl in mission, so...

I won't rush into it, and I have money saved for it, more then enough so I can wait and see.
I'll rather see how demo works on my computer before I decide to buy.
-----
Also, tomorrow you will know who died, Mylene or Azuma?!

After that, William start preparing yourself for a duel and comic showdown. You play against... Well, I won't tell you just yet. >;}

Snake, if I'm not in ARMA II that means I'm drawing comic, if you're asking why I;m not online. ;] But, I'm itching for it, I just have to do this job also.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by snob View Post
clearly master2, i remember. this was his new set after one which black and while

bojan, arma 3 going to get relised on march 5. do you plan on buying it for 25 eur?.. it's going to be alpha version or you william?

XD maybe i'll exchange arma II for arma III paying more?it's gonna be on steam?

anyway, i got interntz!but according to the site ..they willl start unlimited internet at night starting from may so can't download huge shit until then.
but we should catch up on tb and what not ;p
Your messed up world enthrills me
\invader/
wassup guys?
need any help?
also, A3 is gonna be good IMO .. also, anyone bought Crysis 3?
@#w#@ | #AeonRevival | TheAnimal
better stay with arma 2

they cut off all desired features from arma 3 so it's gonna be just the same fucking arma
Sincerely,
snob
ARMA III will not work on Win XP.
Ah, well... XD

As long there is bunch of guys still on UO who needs it? XD

Also, random ppl from Aces still asking do we need any help... Idk, what to say.

Do we need any, guys?
i need arma 3 guest pass to check if i will ever buy it or not.

they cut off new flight model for helicoters,
they cut off 3d editor
they didn't implement weapon bipod/resting

from all "new" features we will get is same graphics
chemlights just like in ace mod
in pain screen from ace just aswell
"new" animations from SMK pack

so why do i need to buy a same game if i have all the features now?
Sincerely,
snob