Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

As jay has said, there is no need to rearrange things.
We are fine as we are.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Of course its fine, lol.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Kbai Kordiss, get back quick eh? Sorry if you were referring to me as not thinking of you as a leader. But i haven't forgotten what you said about us being your friends, or rather not being your friends.
Hey guy's, do any of you know how to edit the match frames of a replay, after you have done it? Like if i just did say a sweet back flip and landed it, and had 300 frames left how can i get rid of them?

I want to see some air tricks, not the usual decap uke. Maybe some dances and stuff.

And someone teach me how to headspin! >.<
Attached Files
M-Limp Spin.rpl (38.3 KB, 6 views)
Jay, you might need someone to take over for me for a while.
I have come down with something bad, and mum won't let me on the computer that often.
Don't know what it is, I just know I feel like crap and stuff.
So, yea.

I will still try to get online as often as possible, but it won't be until about 12:00noonGMT+12.
Thanks.
Added you two.
Anyone else?
Blender is freaking confusing, lol.
I have been playing around with it for a week now, and I think I am finally getting it, lol.
Your not gonna close mine down!
NEVER!

Kord, what is the thing after 7. for?
Is it 10k for that ticket?
You would have to edit the actual .rpl file.
But that is haxing...