Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

nununu leave it aloooon' D: I has no money to pay you nao ;P. You should do it when I remembered O:.

+ that reminds me Jaffacake, krewclot, and vamees didn't pay 5k for video participation. and xarus send 2k ;/. Did I promise them somehing? >.> All of them?! Impossible. ;O
And here, if you want to take it apart "valid" way - I told you that I'll be substracting tcs from the prize everyday/week that nobody plays :P. Tadaaa. it's over 2 months now? Or something like that. But it's basically cause I has no 30 k tcs to spare for clan, guys. This contest was to make you active. it failed (at the time) so... and I won't be paying 30k (if I don't win, ofcoz), for you being active now :P fuck Yuu !!!

We have three solutions:
-you can rant me to death, but I ain't buying tcs nor boosters anymore.
-we can make another RAc where people who want to play pay for participation, and all the money collected that way goes to the winner.
-the people left in RAC can collect some money, throw it to the hat, and once winrar is settled, the hat with money is given to him.

We could aslo just forfeit, click "cancel" and busy ourselves with something less money-grabbing and more creative or productive. Like replays making or openers making or fuck knows what else. Uninterrupted. What ya say?;)
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 10, 2008 at 09:55 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Ok guys... Time to rant the shit out of Sahee

All jokes aside, I would love to contribute, but I only have 1k...
If the winner wants it, I will give it to him
[A L P H A]
i can give you only 930 tcs, cause thats all i have left ;p , im on financial crisis...
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 10, 2008 at 04:45 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
I'm not saving up for anything, I can pitch in some tc if needed.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
i guess i got like 4.5 k to spare, im not really saving for anything, except textures but those can wait.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TORIBASH FORUMS!!! RARR!!!GRAA!HUGEEE!!!!
Ok, I know im not the only one thats noticed the TORIBASH FORUMS link at the top of the page. wtf is going on? it gets bigger everyday. and it doesnt make sence to have a forum link at the top of the forum page.... w/e thats just me. The immaturity of alot of the admins is getting on my nerves. its not as bad anymore, but its getting to that point again.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]