View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

arma 2 + ace > bf3, cod, dayz, anyother FPS

too bad arma 3 alpha would not have helicopter model from toh, so fuck it i will buy it only if our community will start to migrate.
Sincerely,
snob
Watched Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, and as usual in every movie..I'm in love with some random check.

And deprav I got the replays and songs..so I will start working on your video.
Your messed up world enthrills me
That first picture is too small, can you re-upload a bigger one please, forum integrity is not damaged enough.

And, what's up with Asian chicks fetish?
I sense the start of pedophilia in you, young padawan. Clear your mind and train some more.
-----
About that TW event: Best thing I've seen in a long time. Too bad I suck, otherwise I would apply.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 27, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
derp derp derppity derp herp
-----
About that TW event: Best thing I've seen in a long time. Too bad I suck, otherwise I would apply.

NAY. All of you must come ;d
But why's the rum gone? :v
Hello, My name is Javier or you can call me JD either one, it doesn't matter to me.
I'm not 14, I'm 13 but my birthday is on May,11(before you delete my application please give me a chance and read further). I'm pretty mature. A lot of people even think that I'm 15 or 16. I go to one of the top three schools in Jacksonville, Florida. I am in all honors and advanced classes and already have two of my high school credits which I earned last year. I'm in the eighth grade taking Honors Geometry, Advanced Comp. Science, Advanced U.S. History, and Advanced Language Arts. I also play baseball, hate rage kids, and hunt internet trolls.
I'm a green belt.
My all time favorite mods are aikido(any), judo, wushu, pendulum jump, and 360chestlongsword.
I usually play Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM EST.
I usually am logged on to the forum all the time.
Well, that's my application. If you need to contact me you can find me on Facebook as JD Sykes I'm usually at the top of the results list. Or you can send me a PM or just email me at JDistheman5000@gmail.com. If you need more information or just want to see my player card just contact me one of those three ways.
Thanks for your time and goodbye.
Started from the bottom now I'm here.
Thing is, anyone has a chance to enter this clan, but it's different then in other DSC cases: ''bla,bla,bla, I'm a great guy, check me in game, vote, ok no, or ok, yes...''

There are things that you need to do, show us proofs that you have done them and then you are in.
They usually represents all those deeds that members of this clan already have done, achieved or they are representation of requisite to enter this clan that we used to have in flow codex.

So, good luck in your quest and show us how much you want to enter.
As deprav said, check the first page.