Toribash
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
I'm probably going to get my clan to apply here to.

Do it. The more active members we have, the better.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I was actually going to ask, why is so easy to get in this organization? I think you guys should make it harder, no offense but, i'm pretty sure i was accepted when only two of my replays were reviewed, I could be wrong though, and you guys seem to accept about anyone that is good rather fast, everyone that is a lower belt usually waits a week, i was accepted in a day or two, which isn't really long.
Last edited by BigDog; Jul 26, 2016 at 08:07 PM.
Why wouldn't we accept you if you are good? Not everyone gets in. We accept players who have enough skill to start the tiers system. We want to help players improve their game. What's the point of that if we only accept the very best players? The speed of someone being accepted is dependent on the people on council being active.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
I get that but, we have a lot of members, and i think a lot of people would be happier if this was harder to join.

i wouldn't and tbh i don't think many would, as roux said the goal of this org isn't to be an elite but to help people improve ^^
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
I'm great. Bout to apply for T7.

Oh shit nice! I am finding it difficult to do the tier two, idk why but it is easier to do tier 3 stuff ..

Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Thief bois for days dude. We reppin' TA :O

Nawh, we aren't reppin' TA we are just taking it over. ;)
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Oh shit nice! I am finding it difficult to do the tier two, idk why but it is easier to do tier 3 stuff ..

Just wait till you have to do sweeps!
what most of u dont know is that the aikido council private board is like that second group chat where u trash talk behind that one guys back from the other group chat.
currently, were mugging off bigdog and last week it was thronior.

aquita can even confirm that we just talk trash there, right aquita dude?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
what most of u dont know is that the aikido council private board is like that second group chat where u trash talk behind that one guys back from the other group

I told bigdog the same thing lol.