Toribash
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it, he'd be treated like a punk you know that's onheard of. So you better watch what you're talking, and where you're walking.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
It was an exam for religion class. I didn't study shit, so I took out my Bible for answers. I was at the back of the class. Ever since the semester started, the teacher was always one of those relaxed types who would do other things at the desk while the class answered seat works. Since I barely study the subject, most of my scores came from easy cheating with my friends. Like whenever the class exchanged papers to correct, my friends and I would just exchange among ourselves and change wrong answers. Teacher didn't see a thing. But this time, he caught me. For the first time in my life, I was caught cheating. I don't really care, though. Religion isn't that heavy a subject. Not even part of the GPA.

RIP. No paladin swag for you.
-----
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Wait... religion class?

That sounds horrific.

Yeah. about 80% of schools are owned by the church or backed by it. Studying in a state university is equivalent to being a no good, high IQ witch. The inquisition is real in this country.
Last edited by illv; Feb 4, 2016 at 08:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I find it annoying that the subject is called Religious Education when Christianity is the only religion discussed. I had Christian Living Education when I was in high school. At least they named it accurately then.
a spoon.
We got Religion lessons too. We discuss every Religion but it is still clear that they Focus on christs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

What I liked about my Christian Living textbook last year is that it focused more on morality and not so much on scripture and Bible passages. Each chapter had an exercise that gave you situations, and we'd write down what we would do in those situations. It was funny how my teacher, who's super conservative, would react to what me and some of my friends would write. Our answers almost always contradicted with her views.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
danks man

Ahoy! what's your GM status now, Viddah?
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Ahoy! what's your GM status now, Viddah?

he's 16th out of 17 full GM's

17th is sparky, of course
Yeah, my prep school and secondary school have religious studies, but not to the extent where just copying from a bible could help much.
Good morning sweet princess