Toribash
You get really good players camping the tourney servers now it sucks lol I can only win some at a certain time of the day before the pr0 peoples get online ;c
Sorry If I'm being completely inacitve.

I'm very busy, due to the fact that I'll face my point exams, after the exams ends, I'll be free to play for about 3 months, cheers!
Nothing or nothing you can see
fuugg stalker ;c

well, not rlly busy, but srsly busy for a game like toribash, becus i do alot of scripting, hosting, samp,and also studying for national exams.
Nothing or nothing you can see
Holy shit. ESO beta is up again. And I fucking had to get a life during the beta and now I can't play all day. :/ I was looking forward to this moment since the last beta, but nope, social life for the weekend kicks in. Probably when beta ends I will socialize rarely. I'll try to make a clan war when beta ends.
Yea TSO beta *-* I was like yaaaay but then I was like no key :C
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to Dan for being accepted into piratez!! We're ingame now if anybody intrested the servers name is moo, you know the sound a cow makes it goes mooooooooooo.

EDIT: MY BRAIN IS TELLING ME SOMEONE NAMED BEATZARR IS GOING TO POST HERE!!! :O
Last edited by lewis862; Mar 2, 2014 at 12:35 AM.
Maybe your brain is telling you that because you told me to do it :3
Congrats to Dan for joining Piratez, I hope you guys don't mind me posting here
Pfffft as if I would set up something like that? :3 I know you are welcome to post here they are hardly gonna say no to more activity right guys?