Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

if someone can do a better one do it ;)

oh and i think we need two a big for the forum and a smaller one that we can add to pics ect like a stamp
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by kellerak View Post
Name:kellerak
Qi:959
Belt:brown
Prev clans: nobody
Why did you leave/kicked:
i never be kicked
Special Skills: nobody
How active are you 1/10:5
Why Oblivion: because i need a good and official clan
2 replays:the headles wohreman by mosier and headkick by hampa

Epic Fail?
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
I think it unrelevant if we grow fast or not, we have our rules and we have to follow them.
Activity at the forum is a significant part of it and the only way to see if someone is still a part of the clan or not.

Ok, Sindrerule is one of the earliest members of Aeon but he know that activity here is important. We had a poll with the same question some time ago and it was quiet close for him to get kicked if u remember.
All his promises from him that he wanna be more active where simply not fulfilled.

There are 2 ways to get a solution. Kick him completly and he isn't a part of Aeon anymore or "downgrade" em to a honorary member but without the possibilty to get/hold any special tags/ranks.

To be a honorary member just gives him the possibility to write here, be a part of the family but nothing more. I think if we don't get any working result with him we will do this poll again and again and again.

He isn't active. Not here at the forum and not ingame. Just take a look at his ingame earnings and u see it rapidly.
Sorry, but I don't think he will change this fast and for a long time so from me no more chances.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
you accidently typed a "0" to much Ao

Oh jeezus, thats the most horrible app i've ever seen, if it would be a thred it would belong to hall of shame.