Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's more than a tradition, it's a cycle which stands behond one's belief. Every 1000 of my messages, a clan dies and rises from its hashes.
;p
arma 2 in organized platoon is. otherwise you end up with retards in dayz and no.. only arma 2 ace or tb or dark souls...
Sincerely,
snob
I've played WOT until they murdered that game with stupid decisions in developing.
Tried ARMA II again and found out that I don't suck in it like I used to do, then, mission by mission I got irreversibly hooked.

So, yeah, I recommend it. It's almost like real life.
Originally Posted by snob View Post
arma 2 in organized platoon is. otherwise you end up with retards in dayz and no.. only arma 2 ace or tb or dark souls...

Do you still get shot by helicopters?
I R IRONMAN
Bah, you guys should drop ArmA II and start rubbing yo ballz thinking about Project Zomboid. That will be THE shit !(even more when the multiplayer is on, but that's in a long time)

The screens you see first are from the old "engine" of the game, it's still in alpha - but it's the first game that has been Greenlit on the Steam indie thingy.
Expect awesome RP, huge huge map in good ol' isometric 3D, very realistic survival, and shitload of zombies.

Edit : The game is (made to be) ultra moddable/scriptable, and the community is awesome. The kind of games that last for years ;p

On another note, TeamWushu is making a very cool Tournament for pro wushuers ;p a few spots left ! (but we'll extend to 32)
Last edited by deprav; Feb 26, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
Yeah you probably played the 0.1.5d or something. It was the bug free version but with only a tiny part of the whole content.

They're gonna release the next huge bug free version (RC3.0) during the next couple of months. Means an awesome meta-game with clever npc, the map is like 10x larger, basically a shitloads of new things to do ;p
-----
By the way, I made a thread about modding wushu

Might interest you guys, tell me what ya think and if it's possible ;p
Last edited by deprav; Feb 27, 2013 at 02:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump