Toribash
ayy I am back

Ouh well lol I am sick too okno, try to be a bit more active now bquad.

That sucks gru, well you will have more tourneys. If you want I can give you a hand with pkbut I am a bit rusty you know, havent played in a week more or less.

Lool well Zika is only here in america (for now okno) but in the north so I should be fine
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
ayy I am back

That sucks gru, well you will have more tourneys. If you want I can give you a hand with pkbut I am a bit rusty you know, havent played in a week more or less.

Lool well Zika is only here in america (for now okno) but in the north so I should be fine

Using school internet rite now. do we have any topics? If not a new topic is what would you rather do and why... Send oxide noods (this is what you want bruh) or kill yourself
Cnc?
Ill do as If I didnt read that. idk maybe we could host like a betting server, using those extra 12k from the bank as the decap prize and I could pay the global unless you want to collaborate with some tc ofc, do u think its a good idea?
it appears as if there is an epidemic, an epidemic of people being ill, whether it be the common cold, malaria or the dreaded EBOLAIDS. I myself might have them all three, but i'm leaning towards the common cold.

Hope you all get better soon!
Lol, fusion of Ebola and Aids - Ebolaids. At least I am much better now. But now instead of throat pain, common cold came. Common cold is the least harmful illnes, but most annoying.
I hate this feeling of clogged nostrils. Well, hope it wouldn't last so long. We have to develop illness stopping script to tb to prevent spreading toribash diseases. (okno)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
ALso science why do you always copy some things on imatrxs posts? y

Lolno, its a coincidence lol. Also its not 'always'.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
ayy I am back

Hey onsola, you said you are gonna test me for being in the war team (fortress 2). I just realized than your GMT is -3 (argentina) and mine is +8, So yeah, its hard for me to find you online because of our GMT's. So i have an idea, why wont you put me into a War team(fortress 2) trial? (a rank where it can ONLY start wars), if i win 2 wars or so, maybe you can promote me to a full war team, and if i lose 2 wars or so, maybe you can remove me from dat trial (i am talking about solo wars). It is only a suggestion Onsola, I hope you consider <3

*Border*

I have a suggestion:

Why wont we put a 'Rank Powers' Section

Example, The one I made for (destiny a looooong time ago)

Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Lolno, its a coincidence lol. Also its not 'always'.
Hey onsola, you said you are gonna test me for being in the war team (fortress 2). I just realized than your GMT is -3 (argentina) and mine is +8, So yeah, its hard for me to find you online because of our GMT's. So i have an idea, why wont you put me into a War team(fortress 2) trial? (a rank where it can ONLY start wars), if i win 2 wars or so, maybe you can promote me to a full war team, and if i lose 2 wars or so, maybe you can remove me from dat trial (i am talking about solo wars). It is only a suggestion Onsola, I hope you consider <3

Hah you just do it to annoy me. Just yesterday you were telling me how decapping me results in more clan leadership experience.
Also its a shitty idea. There is no trial for war team. I don't think any sensible person would let you go and solo war any clan of your choice. Too much risk in it.
Please don't consider that Osnola.

response to his stupid shit in the next post:
Stop shitposting. Do you want to get banned from the thread?
I misspelled his name on purpose. His actual name is alonso and backwards that is Osnola. but, onsola sounds much cooler. so he went with that.

what have we concluded, kids?
DONT BE A PLAYA WITH ME OR BE SMOKED
Last edited by Oxide; Jan 29, 2016 at 12:39 PM.
Dont listen to him onsola, he spelled your name wrong,
Please don't consider that Osnola.

Response for his update of his post (previous): Do you think i even care? Do you even know how to recognize a joke? Also, stop bashing me in the forums, its excessive. Just stop or i'll report you.
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jan 29, 2016 at 01:16 PM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Yeah, we sure are people in a clan who value respect e.e

Okay, sc1ence be careful with imatrx since he's incharge of handling thread infractions. I, for one, say that you shouldn't attempt to argue with him.

Also if u break the rules and beg me i might kick you from the clan for one day just like i did with imatrx

As for zika, you've got a good point in about media overacting about viruses' death tolls and things to increase their ratings. But nevertheless, let's all hope that this new mosquito spread virus doesn't infect anyone anymore much longer.

EBOLAIDS. I like uppkicker's distinctive sense of humour
-----
Guess the common cold's only cure is a roll of tissue paper
-----
We is known klan now actually, just not that well known.

I also think beginorend has passed his trial days
Last edited by Lust; Jan 29, 2016 at 02:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Mat has a point, and yeah he calls me osnola joking sometimes :P Also dont mess with mat, he is a full moderator and if he considers your actitudes unapropiated he will be able to ban you from the thread or even kick you, so be nice, not just wiith him but with everyone

beginorend left, he deleted his acc and made lKingl instead, yeah MAU is starting to have a place out there, but we still arent that known

its funny how the group is more active than this, if you were a bit more active here we could apply and have our own board so we dont need the goup anymore