Toribash
Seeing the size of his Avatar.. he can have more lines

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Zorow people are probably going to crucify you for that sig.

I'll change it after school, any suggestions? btw I'm not Christian... don't know why I have that as my sig. lol.

Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
I thought sigs only allow two lines. He fit the entire Our Father in there.

I have ViP :3
Last edited by Zorow; Feb 3, 2016 at 05:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
What was your sig before, Zorow? Maybe an admin found it offensive and changed it for you.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it, and wiggling it all around.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
What was your sig before, Zorow? Maybe an admin found it offensive and changed it for you.

I set it as such. didn't care what it was tbh so I did the first thing that came to mind
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's none left, cus I've been brassing and laughing so long that even my mamma thinks that my mind is gone"
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's none left, cus I've been brassing and laughing so long that even my mamma thinks that my mind is gone"

I think inq contains too much voodoo.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.