Toribash
Im back c:
Im looking forward to make a clan with my friends.
It will be called Instict c: so i am going to request alliance later
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Do whatever you want. I'll only say that it would be nice to see you here.

mhmm, I would love to be here , but first i need to let you all know something.
At least a month or so ago . . . i did something really ignorant , and incredibly stupid.

I stole replays .
Luckily , Wesmrocks/lane found out at confronted me.
Following the confrontation , Overlord sought me out.
I was feeling shitty about what i had done , and decided to come clean.
I've had friends such as Internet and one other delete me from skype upon finding out as well , and i felt even shittier.

Believe it or not , i'm quite glad that lane found out. Otherwise i would have probably kept doing it . Despite all of this , I am actually a decent replay maker , but i was foolish for doing this.

I just felt as if I should tell you all this before i consider applying .
I want you all to know up front what i've done and who i am.
I also don't want to apply for the clan , and then after doing so have one of you find out and then it turn out worse than it is now for me and be denied, or actually get into the clan and have the same thing happen , obviously resulting in a kick/blackist and me being cussed out. Tyzi

So after reading this , tell me , do you really still want me in the clan?
I spoke to Hatt , and he says he still wants me here regardless , but it's important what you guys , the body of the clan , think about me.
Last edited by TKJ; Aug 4, 2013 at 02:18 AM.
~Nigma
I'm fairly new here (the newest full member, to be exact), which means you might not know me, and I'm not all that familiar with you as well, but for all it's worth, I'd like to say that I would be quite pleased with you being part of our family, regardless of the stupid shit that you did in the past.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I'm fairly new here (the newest full member, to be exact), which means you might not know me, and I'm not all that familiar with you as well, but for all it's worth, I'd like to say that I would be quite pleased with you being part of our family, regardless of the stupid shit that you did in the past.

I'm glad to hear it , i intend on submitting an application as soon as i get more feedback on what i said earlier.
It's a pleasure to meet you bro o/.
~Nigma
Hey guys I am back from my "problems". Can I get an invite back into the clan. I should have used the inactivity thread.
"NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE MATHS."
(~Theorist~)
Originally Posted by Theorist View Post
Hey guys I am back from my "problems". Can I get an invite back into the clan. I should have used the inactivity thread.

Wow.

Just ... wow.
fl0w
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
I'm glad to hear it , i intend on submitting an application as soon as i get more feedback on what i said earlier.

Stealing replays isn't most clever thing

Anyway, I still think joining Obey won't be very problematic. You got my blessing :v
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
You've applied for Vector, Electric, Family, Obey, and now Evil within the span of a week. That doesn't really represent "loyalty and respect". Not to mention the applications themselves, which seem to be quite similar.
Also, the application format is kinda there for a reason.

pls.

Your application on [Evil]'s application thread as well as those that are ... well, linked by Crooked's first two links (the third is your application here; the link is still operational) seems to have been deleted.

That being said ...

Theorist pls
-----
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well, my relatively-new chap.

WorldEater gave you his blessing ... I should give you one too!!!

/me showers TKJ with his "blessing" ... "BLESSING" ... "BLESSING"
Last edited by Trick; Aug 4, 2013 at 07:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w