Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pro Scores, but to be honest, after I heard all the available tracks and music layers, I'm not so sure anymore.
-----
Btw, have anyone noticed that our mood smileys are stolen from the DeviantArt?
I saw at least five of them in posts on their forum.
Wicked.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 21, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ToriBot
MagicalSack has sent you Copper Blood Olive Blood Orc Blood Plasma Blood . If they left a message, it will be below:

Have a good day,
ToriBot

Anyone wants some of this?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Nope, I'm fine. Itemz are so demode. XD

Maybe some other guys would find them useful? Anyway, thx for asking.

It where meant as a rhetorical question. However, I do believe they would make good side trophies and prizes for events and such, so, where should I send them, to you bojan?
-----
It wasn't Snake who killed flow, it was strip of mod powers for every clan leader, long ban due disobeying forum rules together with the decision of admins to never again allow clan mod powers for flow clan leaders and inactivity and apathy that issued after that. You can't point finger in just one person and say: you are to blame!

To be honest the whole ordeal is fishy, so to speak. I understand the punishment for posting images on forum that are too mature in content, but on the other hand it happened in the controlled environment of the clan private board so the whole concept ''you can't be ever trusted with moderation'' is a bit harsh, if you ask me.

I would ban them for a month, removed their private board and set the whole clan into unofficial waters, but I wouldn't be that ugly to also restrict them to be able to do any future moderation of their board. I speak this objectively.

Slip ups happens, but ppl learn on their mistakes, and they deserve a second chance. Especially some of the flow members who are not here from yesterday, but are involved in this community for years. FOR YEARS. And I'm not talking about one or two years, but FIVE!

Wanna spit on Snake? Fist ask yourself what did you do during your career in TB? Then spend some time looking through forum and see Snakes legacy.
And now you blame they guy who invested so much of his time and himself in Toribash that finally he got saturated with it, for making one mistake?

[censored]

Smogard49 raises his hand and wishes to take the blame.

It is/where mostly my fault, if I could be more active I would have been though, and soon I will once again disappear to be back in a few months.
Last edited by Smogard49; Feb 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I really don't need any items. I never knew what to do with them except to sell them to laughable amounts of TC, just to use that same TC on some event.
You better keep them since I'm a sucker with money, it always goes as prizes for other ppl. XD

Idk why do you blame yourself, I can't see any reason in that. What happened with flow - happened, life goes on. As long we are in contact it's fine.
Come back to us soon.
Somebody said that he wants to see tentacle rape. I don't know how far I can go...

Don't.

Fish still hates us/fl0w/snake I do dare to say.