Ranking
Well, I am in single sex school, so I can't really tell, also this island you talkin about, did you give it a fist before you say anything?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Shit , haven't posted here in a while .
Sup faggots o/
It's me ofingerzo/Nigma.

oofun that must suck.. alot of homosexual shit must happen to you a lot, according to vordred ;u
~Nigma
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Well, I am in single sex school, so I can't really tell, also this island you talkin about, did you give it a fist before you say anything?

I bet you hold on to your soap as tight as you can.
fl0w
I meant give it a visit , freaking auto correcters ...
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
I meant give it a visit , freaking auto correcters ...

For a second there, I thought it's a custom of your people to repeatedly punch the ground right after arriving in a foreign country.
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
For a second there, I thought it's a custom of your people to repeatedly punch the ground right after arriving in a foreign country.

Every man must violate the soil upon arrival on thy neighbors territory.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
You got a name change twice?

No. This is alt.

>>>

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Every man must violate the soil upon arrival on thy neighbors territory.

wut
Last edited by TKJ; Aug 3, 2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Because Fuck You That's why
~Nigma
I haven't decided what i'm going to do as yet.
Until i get unbanned which'll be in 4 days , I'll try to get to know those guys a little better , as i know most of the people in obey already , i'll just continue to hang around you all.

Chances are i'll come to obey , I've wanted to for a while , but i'm just trying to be certain that i'm making the right choice , i'm tired of having to leave clans , so i want to be in a clan permanently , which is why i'm heavily looking into both obey and enigma .
So far obey is more of a priority now because i know most , if not all of the people here.

Also i'd like to participate in WCL for obey , but that obviously can't happen right now i believe .
Eh , it's a shame , because the mods Hatt has question marked are ones i can play.
Last edited by TKJ; Aug 3, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
~Nigma