Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by keyboard1 View Post
Hi, my name in real life is Alex. I like sparing, wushu, and mushu . I don't really that much so ill be on most of the times or playing a other game. I love dubstep I listen to it ALOT . Fps and Assassin games . I have a couple of friends on toribash that I like to spar with and we do it a lot. And if your going to type to me please don't type to me like this heddodwaduebdoi I cant understand that. That's all you really need to know about me.Hi, my name in real life is Alex. I like sparing, wushu, and mushu . I don't really that much so ill be on most of the times or playing a other game. I love dubstep I listen to it ALOT . Fps and Assassin games . I have a couple of friends on toribash that I like to spar with and we do it a lot. And if your going to type to me please don't type to me like this heddodwaduebdoi I cant understand that. That's all you really need to know about me. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

First of all, there are 2 apps there and they say the same thing. And really, the only important this in there is the Last Line and the mods you play.
Im sorry but Im gonna have to say no.
Originally Posted by keyboard1 View Post
Hi, my name in real life is Alex. I like sparing, wushu, and mushu . I don't really that much so ill be on most of the times or playing a other game. I love dubstep I listen to it ALOT . Fps and Assassin games . I have a couple of friends on toribash that I like to spar with and we do it a lot. And if your going to type to me please don't type to me like this heddodwaduebdoi I cant understand that. That's all you really need to know about me.Hi, my name in real life is Alex. I like sparing, wushu, and mushu . I don't really that much so ill be on most of the times or playing a other game. I love dubstep I listen to it ALOT . Fps and Assassin games . I have a couple of friends on toribash that I like to spar with and we do it a lot. And if your going to type to me please don't type to me like this heddodwaduebdoi I cant understand that. That's all you really need to know about me. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

You are missing a lot of requirements, i'm gonna say no.
S A D B O Y S
Official, yay!
Thanks for leading Zone, Risk. I hope that going official isn't the end of our journey
Last edited by Laser; Jan 12, 2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
S A D B O Y S
Hi, my name in real life is Fris. I like Aikido, ABD , and mushu . I want really that much so ill be on most of the times or playing a other game. I love dubstep I listen to it ALOT . Fps and COD games . I have a not have couple of friends on toribash that I like to spar with and we do it a lot . And if your going to type to me please don't type to me like this heddodwaduebdoi I cant understand that. That's all you really need to know about me. thanks zone ZONE Please ACCept
Again, nobody learns. READ THE FIRST POST COMPLETELY. Even the last guy went back and found the secret. GET TO IT.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by RageMaker View Post
Hi, my name in real life is Fris. I like Aikido, ABD , and mushu . I want really that much so ill be on most of the times or playing a other game. I love dubstep I listen to it ALOT . Fps and COD games . I have a not have couple of friends on toribash that I like to spar with and we do it a lot . And if your going to type to me please don't type to me like this heddodwaduebdoi I cant understand that. That's all you really need to know about me. thanks zone ZONE Please ACCept

It kinda looks like you copied the post above you and changed a few things. Also forgot the most important part of the application. I say no.
Originally Posted by RageMaker View Post

The application above you was not the format, the correct format is on the first post. I'm gonna say no.
S A D B O Y S
Congrats from the God Of War
CONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATS
CONGRATS
CONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATSCONGRATS
CONGRATS
CONGRATS
CONGRATS
CONGRATS
CONGRATS
CONGRATS
CONGRATS

Hahah, i'm so happy! I always wanted to see Zone official! Good Job.
The largest spam i've ever seen.
Anyway congrats guys.
I almost didn't believe your clan are going to be officialness.