Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ah boy here we go again... check out aikido7.tbm before claiming such heresy.
shovel and liftkicks are rather common in abd.

i can go all deep in detealis why and what but you better read it here.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=334153
Sincerely,
snob
Snake (snob) basically invented aikido so you can't win this discussion MadtDog. XD

Anyway, during this disarray time of flow every preparation for a clan war always go like this:

- ten pages of discussion in which mod we will fight
- another ten pages to see how much Tc we can spend on it
- then ten pages of talk to see who is active enough and plays TB to participate in war
- after that goes another ten pages where we trying somehow to fit the time table of the war into our busy lives and our GMTs
- and finally for last ten pages we quarrel among ourselves why those members can do a cw and others can't

So, I guess, wait for page 65 where we will tell you in which mod, for what amount of TC, when exactly and which members of LiQuid will participate in it. XD

It's easiest just to say that we won! lol Much less bureaucracy.

And, I have to tell you one short story which happened when I played ARMA II last time with Snake. It's like a part from TV series 'Band of Brothers'.

So we get into some woods and now we are looking for an enemy. Snake is our squad leader and he is trying to get command on the radio, totally unaware that 2 enemy tanks and the whole enemy platoon is just on the other side of the wood, on our right flank.
Fight starts with lots of guys dying, some threw grenades on enemy and shootout is very close. I hid behind one big rock just shooting blindly toward location from where bullets are flying toward me, not knowing at what I shoot.
Snake is down, I hear him shouting ''I'm wounded!'', One enemy tank explodes on the clearing left of me, then the whole wood is on fire by something like artillery barrage. My whole platoon is dead or wounded, I'm gripping the rock like a madman, laying down with my head in grass, and my screen is red and blurry from shell-shock!
When suddenly, all stops and it's quite. So I lurch forward and sprint from the wood while second artillery barrage started to pounce on the place where I was hiding seconds ago.
I get to the destroyed enemy tank, just jump down behind it and hide there with my screen still red and blurry, I don't know am I wounded or not, I just lie there.
Then, over short range radio I can hear Snakes voice: ''Please, someone, take my radio to tell command what happened here... I'm bleeding and I can't get up, I'm dying... Just, take the radio... Please''
And while I lay there listening my friend's voice over radio while he's slowly bleeding out, some guy from who-knows-which-one unit, runs toward me, sits there and hide together with me, asking:
''Bo, what the fuck happened, Bo? What are you doing here? Where is your unit?''
And then Snake dies.
Mission ends due to enormous casualties.
I survived, but with a thought that i left him there to die and my unit like a coward.

What a novel, don't you think! XD ARMA II is awesome. It gets on my nerves, but it's awesome.
ahahah yeah we were ran out of med supplies and everything got quite fucked in the woods ;)
Sincerely,
snob
Auu Brt u post long posts lol
Ok snob aikido or abd than?
Bojan we can go without tc ... If u want to keep tc hehe
Ok so what time what day ,also can it be in gtm+0..?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What about brushu.tbm ? or lenshu3ng.tbm ? or stabjutsu_original.tbm ?

OR...

5 rounds of aikido.tbm (or aikido7.tbm) + 5 rounds of brushu.tbm = best out of 10.

Winners get 5k for the sake of having a stake ;p
Good news, I've found a program for making movie-like-intro music. One step closer to the opening of a new event that will be a big daddy of whole events ever made on Toribash forum. :>
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Good news, I've found a program for making movie-like-intro music. One step closer to the opening of a new event that will be a big daddy of whole events ever made on Toribash forum. :>

What is the program?:3

And can't wait for the event, so excited!
Your messed up world enthrills me