Toribash
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
how much is it again

9.99 a month Canadian.

I thought it was crazy guess not. Just don't know if it's worth it since YouTube is right there too.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Lmao check the signature

you liar you're just playing cs:go all the time

Chirs I havent played in a few weeks, I just always start the Game so it counts my played Hours, I WANT THEM TO THINK THAT I AM GOOD.... fuck you :<

Here is the proof that I am not playing http://prntscr.com/9wszbd Idk why it say I am ingame
Last edited by Matharu; Jan 30, 2016 at 03:39 PM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
9.99 a month Canadian.

I thought it was crazy guess not. Just don't know if it's worth it since YouTube is right there too.

what's your paypal
9.99 a month Canadian.

I'm on the same quest as you, I currently am trying to get Spotify Premium and I need 2 dollars a month. I just don't have the money and I don't have a credit card to link to my PayPal.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
what's your paypal

Don't have a paypal, plus it's my mom's account D: thanks tho for being so generous, (if you were inferring you could help me out). I wont forget this :>
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
I'm on the same quest as you, I currently am trying to get Spotify Premium and I need 2 dollars a month. I just don't have the money and I don't have a credit card to link to my PayPal.

siGH WHATS YOUR PAYPAL
-----
Don't have a paypal, plus it's my mom's account D: thanks tho for being so generous, (if you were inferring you could help me out). I wont forget this :>

i wouldn't have minded paying for a month, but you're welcome.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jan 31, 2016 at 07:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Chirs I havent played in a few weeks, I just always start the Game so it counts my played Hours, I WANT THEM TO THINK THAT I AM GOOD.... fuck you :<

Here is the proof that I am not playing http://prntscr.com/9wszbd Idk why it say I am ingame

I am so proud of myself for being able to read what you texted to chirs.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Talk about money, I really wanted to have some

*looks at creati0n*

I mean my paypal is so empty and lonely

*looks at creati0n*