Toribash
because 1v1s solve everything

which I have probably stated in this thread about 4 other times.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
because 1v1s solve everything

which I have probably stated in this thread about 4 other times.

Damn straight. Me and Numbers 1v1 all the time. Porblem offiker?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I beat Ishi in a 1v1. But he's still way better than me.
1v1's don't mean shit, yo.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Damn straight. Me and Numbers 1v1 all the time. Porblem offiker?

ye

0.5v0.5 me

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

ELO is a rating system designed to evaluate and give an accurate measurement of a person's skill in a given game. It's normally used within chess, although a modified version is in use for LoL. Given that LoL is a team game, there's some small modifications here and there to compensate for other players' influence. There's a hidden normal ELO, and then there's the ranked ELO which everyone normally complains about.

Elo is based on wins and losses, how well you do doesn't actually effect anything it's not a modified version they are just using a rating system designed for a 1v1 game in a 5v5 game.

On a side note..... Varus is a thing now.
Last edited by Hippybob; May 9, 2012 at 01:00 PM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Elo is based on wins and losses, how well you do doesn't actually effect anything it's not a modified version they are just using a rating system designed for a 1v1 game in a 5v5 game.

On a side note..... Varus is a thing now.

You don't notice it as distinctly outside of the first few games, but games where there's a resounding stomp of one team results in greater influences on a player's ELO. That's also the reason why after the first game of multiple players, some people will have higher ELOs despite them being on the winning team. There are certainly other factors being used to calculate ELO outside of just wins and losses.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Wow, anybody here think Varus is going to get nerfed harshly?
and also. Hecarim is sexy. TOO BAD HIS NAME SUCKS.
I VOTE THAT HIS NAME BE CHANGED TO BAILUS THE IMPALER.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
You don't notice it as distinctly outside of the first few games, but games where there's a resounding stomp of one team results in greater influences on a player's ELO. That's also the reason why after the first game of multiple players, some people will have higher ELOs despite them being on the winning team. There are certainly other factors being used to calculate ELO outside of just wins and losses.

Just googled around and not going to argue. I'm done with functions and probability.

If what you're saying is true then it's not an elo rating. Oh hey look what I found.
Last edited by Hippybob; May 9, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
I R IRONMAN