Toribash
Recruit me please
Game name: invalid0701
sex: male
gmt +1
game experience: a year
wushu: 6 months
hobby:student
im a stupid person but with good personality,im funny, and i think thaths a very good clan
Attached Files
a (2).rpl (77.5 KB, 4 views)
a (3).rpl (120.1 KB, 3 views)
cooool (2) (1).rpl (76.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by invalid0701; Jun 21, 2011 at 05:41 PM.
Re: New Want to Join Post
In-Game Name:KitTiger
Reference(s): mohancool1,DooomByte,TerroooByte,saulace,zaki123,V odka,eaglesdie999,IWant2,Vermass,RayGunDude
How long have you been playing Toribash:About one year
Why you want to join Torigods:Because this is one of the most respected clans in toribash and the most skilled clan in toribash.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Don't be fooled by my belt I am as good as a black belt and I have the will power to join this even if i am notpicked its ok for me.
Last edited by KitTiger; Jun 24, 2011 at 01:24 AM. Reason: lol
Proud to be Pinoy. Free hunter set HERE
In-Game Name: DooomByte
Reference(s)**** : Ninja10 (My Hacked account)
How long have you been playing Toribash: 2 Months
Why you want to join Torigods: I want to make the clan grow
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because i am good at Wushu and Judo but i need help in Aikido.
-----
Btw Please recruit me
Last edited by Dooom; Jul 3, 2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In-Game Name:ajiskempet
Reference(s)**** :rey2key,dana661 and slekete[
How long have you been playing Toribash:3 years
Why you want to join Torigods:cause i need clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because im nice guy and im pro
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
In-Game Name: adhiem
Reference(s) : nobody
How long have you been playing Toribash: 1year
Why you want to join Torigods: i have nice move, style,art . maybe can help this clan, wanna have many friend
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: cuz i am skilled , better in fight
Last edited by adhiem; Jul 8, 2011 at 01:41 PM.
///////////-♣♠♠♣-\\\\\\\\\\\
Application
In-Game Name:
Dawestreen
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash:
2 years(but had to creat new account 1st, got hacked)
Why you want to join Torigods: Saw Members Ingame and I loved them, I want to Join Here. To Rank Up, I was In Secret, I could to help Runk up, And I love the clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm not an Egoist I won't say 'Wo I'm better than everybody and I'm the Best', but I can say, Im good in aikido. My rank is Good too in aikido, Im nearly 3rd dan, 50 games left, but I know, The only Important thing Is the skill and not just the belt.
I wish All the bests, Dawestreen.
~ If you want, I can add some extra information, as GMT, activity (ingam and forum), or some replays.
~I will not post it first I don't want to flood you application thrade.
~If it not useless for you I can post them.
Thanks you.
Last edited by Jackal; Jul 20, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
In-Game Name:kal12eb
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash:1year
Why you want to join Torigods:i want to join because i am beast at this game and i always wanted to be in a clan with awsome people
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:um because i will bring good winnings to the clan
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
So you want to join the Torigod clan, huh?

Okay, so let me start off with this. Torigod is an elite, invite-only clan. We don't accept just anyone. If you are unregistered, don't bother. What's more, anyone who sends me a private message saying, "Hey, can I join Torigods" will definately not be accepted, 'cause obviously you haven't spent a moment looking into our clan.

Now, the purpose of this post is to simply give us a notice that you are interested in joining. This is not a promise that you will be recruited, nor is it remotely close to an invitation. This is simply letting us know who we should look at a bit more. If you want to be taken seriously, it is suggested that you fill out the below application with more than just a four or five word sentence.

WARNING: ALL POSTS BELOW THIS THAT ARE NOT APPLICATIONS WILL BE REMOVED!

Application Form
In-Game Name:
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash:
Why you want to join Torigods:
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:

****As in who would vouch for you to say you're awesome enough, not what torigods or belt level you've beaten.

In-Game Name: hushpupp1e (was hushpuppi3, but lost my account T-T)
Reference(s) : none
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since sometime 2008 I believe...
Why you want to join Torigods: Because i want to be in a prestigious and friendly clan ;)
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because i have skill and dont use wiki moves or noobclap (hate wikinoobs and clappers D: ) I am good at Judo
Last edited by Hush; Jul 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
did i misspell definitely in the original post? FUCK I'MSTUPID

uhm
actually am i acepted? :3
sry for spell I love vodkaXDDDD D
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█