Toribash
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
ahhh i have such a huge smile in my face right now xDD

Such an old friend i thought i would never see again in here.

for sure you have my yes and i will fight to get you in here
(I don't think i have to but I'll fight anyway ^^)

Hahaha yeah animal, i was smiling from cheek to cheek too,
when i came back to the forums and saw ur name and the ones of other old friends (hi analwache, nice namechange ;P ).
it really feels great to come back to this community and im excited to see what has happened in your lifes in the past few years.
But ok, first i will have to wait four your judgement, so lets see if we can rock together .YAY!

Ah and i also have one question: I have applied here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=512723 too.
this is a german speaking inofficial clan, where many old lads dwell around.
i didn´t see any rule that says 2 clans are not allowed on your recruitment-rules.
but vipertech stated that he will put all clanhoppers on his blacklist^^
so im not sure if this is considered clanhopping or something similiar.
so a more detailed description of you clan policies would be nice-
is it allowed or not? (if you guys are not cool with it, then it would be no
problem to take back my app on GerU, im sure they will allow me
as a guest from time to time)
edit: oh lol they already put me on their rooster ^^
so yeah i guess im technically a member.
Last edited by Joeseph; Mar 21, 2016 at 12:28 PM.
.....German Underground
Originally Posted by Joeseph View Post
Hahaha yeah animal, i was smiling from cheek to cheek too,
when i came back to the forums and saw ur name and the ones of other old friends (hi analwache, nice namechange ;P ).
it really feels great to come back to this community and im excited to see what has happened in your lifes in the past few years.
But ok, first i will have to wait four your judgement, so lets see if we can rock together .YAY!

Ah and i also have one question: I have applied here http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=512723 too.
this is a german speaking inofficial clan, where many old lads dwell around.
i didn´t see any rule that says 2 clans are not allowed on your recruitment-rules.
but vipertech stated that he will put all clanhoppers on his blacklist^^
so im not sure if this is considered clanhopping or something similiar.
so a more detailed description of you clan policies would be nice-
is it allowed or not? (if you guys are not cool with it, then it would be no
problem to take back my app on GerU, im sure they will allow me
as a guest from time to time)
edit: oh lol they already put me on their rooster ^^
so yeah i guess im technically a member.

It's not specified in our clan rules because it is pretty much a global rule that being in two clans at once is not allowed.
That being said, GerU is an Organization and they are a seperate thing from clans. Me and TheAnimal are also in that org so it's all fine

Thanks for telling us tho
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 21, 2016 at 02:56 PM.
As GerU is a org there is no problem ;)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Jormungandr

Before we start, I have read through your rules and found that their is no policy restricting alts from joining. The only reason I cannot join on my main is because it isn't within my ability to access it. Also, regarding my belt level, I realize that a minimum of second dan black belt is preferred, and therefore I would like to add that my main is a fifth dan and I believe that an exception can be made. Now, to my application.

-------------------------------------

Hello, I'm Asreal, a fifteen year old sophomore in highschool. GMT+8. I live in California and usually spend my time playing sports or games. I also enjoy writing, poetry's my favorite format. I've taken debate courses and ethics, I mention this because it may come in handy in clan related situations such as settling disputes and pining for positions.

I started playing back in 2014, but quit for a time in 2015 because my computer broke. I usually play competitive mods, but sometimes dabble in boxshu. As for forum and clan activity, I'm very active, have been since I got my new computer, and I have plenty of experience both participating in clans and running clans. I started 2015 in -Athens- a clan started and managed by myself and a few other friends. When the leader finally went inactive, I left, opting to help another friend build his clan, which was later dubbed -The Abyss-. Together we kept the clan running until he went inactive and half of our members created a sub clan. At the time of the sub clan's creation I was in -Nitro-. Nevertheless, I helped them build their clan. That was when my computer broke. Up until I got my new computer, which was a few weeks ago, I've been staying active on forums. Now that I'm applying for -Aeon-, however, I have ceased activity and instead, focused on a formal application for you guys.

This brings me to why I wish to join you. I chose Aeon because I feel this is, while official, a well constructed and mature family. I see this as a place where my skills both ingame and forum wise can help support this family as well as set an example that puts its name in the light.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

--Azreal
Originally Posted by Asreal View Post
Jormungandr

Before we start, I have read through your rules and found that their is no policy restricting alts from joining. The only reason I cannot join on my main is because it isn't within my ability to access it. Also, regarding my belt level, I realize that a minimum of second dan black belt is preferred, and therefore I would like to add that my main is a fifth dan and I believe that an exception can be made. Now, to my application.

-------------------------------------

Hello, I'm Asreal, a fifteen year old sophomore in highschool. GMT+8. I live in California and usually spend my time playing sports or games. I also enjoy writing, poetry's my favorite format. I've taken debate courses and ethics, I mention this because it may come in handy in clan related situations such as settling disputes and pining for positions.

I started playing back in 2014, but quit for a time in 2015 because my computer broke. I usually play competitive mods, but sometimes dabble in boxshu. As for forum and clan activity, I'm very active, have been since I got my new computer, and I have plenty of experience both participating in clans and running clans. I started 2015 in -Athens- a clan started and managed by myself and a few other friends. When the leader finally went inactive, I left, opting to help another friend build his clan, which was later dubbed -The Abyss-. Together we kept the clan running until he went inactive and half of our members created a sub clan. At the time of the sub clan's creation I was in -Nitro-. Nevertheless, I helped them build their clan. That was when my computer broke. Up until I got my new computer, which was a few weeks ago, I've been staying active on forums. Now that I'm applying for -Aeon-, however, I have ceased activity and instead, focused on a formal application for you guys.

This brings me to why I wish to join you. I chose Aeon because I feel this is, while official, a well constructed and mature family. I see this as a place where my skills both ingame and forum wise can help support this family as well as set an example that puts its name in the light.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

--Azreal

whats your main accounts name then?
As long as your main is still in Nitro, even if no longer used, we can't consider your application. Sorry but multiclanning is a big no.