Endurance Onslaught 6.0
me lol,but im editing only one replay(to make it looks better),i mean one replay in 3-5 days.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
wip:
i liked the spins,but in some frames you get a bit stiff.
and the manipulation i guess wold be better if was higher.
but it looks really hard to do,very good.
-----
check this:
Attachment 548648
Last edited by victortb; Dec 27, 2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
oh lol I got a giant aquarium from a good friend of mine who is cooperating with a aquarium business. So I may be a little inactive here and there sometimes. Thats because I'm going across the world and inspect all sorts of fishes xD well I say this have fun :P

hey guys im trying out replay hacking... i cant figure out how to make a tori levitate into the air like this" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3S0UJHMf0E " at 40 seconds
i want it to look smooth ofc, and i bit higher, and id like to know how to make the toris spin in mid air like this

sdf

Also id like to know how to split him in half, but not have it dm... what im trying to accomplish is have uke lift into the air start spinning, and the stop and start to separate it the chest, move apart have have the to halves start spinning and i walk/ run through the 2 halves and then uke explodes...
this help would be greatly appreciated i dont want you to do it for me, i want you to show me what to edit and how.
if anybody would be interested in helping it would be greatly appreciated
-------
you can pm me/post here/post on my clan's chat page... whatever is easiest for you
Last edited by KDigityDog; Dec 27, 2015 at 06:51 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I dont think that kind of replay hacking is possible, i might be wrong but replay hacking are for dms n stuff, i might be wrong tho, if that kind of replay hacking is possible i want to try too XD