Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I was already thinking about the co-leader. Like I see Bob don't really wants to be the Co-Leader and Serg is forum active,skilled and he got some votes. So.... Serg congrats on getting the new Co-Leader of Diamonds

And now for the Diamonds rank:
I think all of you know that you are allowed to war when you are this rank. I will try to play against all of you guys ( or almost everyone ) and see how skilled you are. The best one will get the rank because I need a person for it that has some nice skills.
Speaking of promotions, a lot of those trial members need to be promoted.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
I was already thinking about the co-leader. Like I see Bob don't really wants to be the Co-Leader and Serg is forum active,skilled and he got some votes. So.... Serg congrats on getting the new Co-Leader of Diamonds

And now for the Diamonds rank:
I think all of you know that you are allowed to war when you are this rank. I will try to play against all of you guys ( or almost everyone ) and see how skilled you are. The best one will get the rank because I need a person for it that has some nice skills.

:OOOOOOOOOOO im new co leader wow! Thank you very much!
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Speaking of promotions, a lot of those trial members need to be promoted.

Only FeedMeMore and beatbox08. The other ones haven't even posted yet and I will kick the inactive members soon.
Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
:OOOOOOOOOOO im new co leader wow! Thank you very much!

Congratulation serg.hope you be a good co leader ^