View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by StickDude View Post
Whateva mate. They need all that PLUS 100,000 ancient Romans, AND 100,000 Norse hoursecarls to take me down. Beat that

xD xD xD.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
There is no such thing like opener which will pawn everything.
Look if opener A pawns opener B then it may be pawned by opener C, where B pawns C;p.
Tell me which opener are you talking about and I'll tell you good if not - ultimate - counter.

Exactly. Which is why elimination can still work.
Plus, if we decided on engage distance being 300, there shouldn't be a noob-ish opener that could wreck you. right? ;p!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I5-SCd8sues - at the very end of it. That's what I meant.

oh I see what you mean. But I'm pretty sure that we can't do that XD

Doing the torigod type of group shot would probably be easier. If someone can do the dat type, then that would be awesome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
damn steraight i challene youy alls to cirty making muhahahhahssaa

LMAO!!!!!
You my friend, are totally drunk ;P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
(...) if we decided on engage distance being 300, there shouldn't be a noob-ish opener that could wreck you. right? ;p!

when it comes to noobs placed on bigger distances they tend to stay, and wait for you, which is very pissing off.
It's possible, to do, surely, 300 might be it for this contest, but think about maybe an option to set "minimum" belt required to participate - like blue and up, etc.
on classic old (and imho - much better than new) settings - ed 275 there is no noobish opener that can hurt you first turn... and for all moves that can - there are many counters (like for everything else I guess) as we know it...
There is even supa opener that tear through bellies first turn of all players sucking in invention so much that they just contract pecs in opener, which can be used against low-level attacks as well, but I don't need to tell Relaxians that, I guess.

So how it will be like:
a) free entry, no tickets, and prize reduce
or
b) prize = my tcs + money from tickets?
or maybe
c) pre-set prize and tcs from tickets go to our bot?

And how much should be tickets for?

P.S. I know you like c) btw. x)
Let somebody do Torigod-way photo now, and I'll try to make dat-style one, or ask somebody to make it for me later.
Why can't we have both? ;P
Or even invent something ours...
Ok lads;p send your replays to clan photo thread. Is there anybody wants to select screens from them and make a photo?
Actually we may just send those replays over there- to thread (not any specific person in pm), so anybody who wants could make photo by his own self form them.x)
Its strange btw, I saw same page about a month ago, and I had same stats...;p
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
I think Sahee's stats are wrong, he's def better than that.
he should be like 70 % ;P

maybe it's some old data, and it doesn't update? :}

EDIT: ok I think I get it now. Maybe I stopped playing on Asia servers.x)