Toribash
Yo, got bored while listening to the song impact hammer by psytrance, and this came out:
http://rapidshare.com/files/44865876...act_hammer.rpl
(incase uploader isnt working)
also another one for jokes which isnt very good so i cba to get a link for it
Attached Files
#Erth impact hammer.rpl (231.0 KB, 11 views)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Tell me something about hacking replays guys ... :]
it would be nice cause i'm in this game for over 3 years i think and i don;t know any hacking yet !
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
The first replay is glitchy for me, but the punch in the second one was nice

Anyways made my 2nd parkour replay today, which is 10 times better than the first one. Made two versions of it, for two different places for my final pose.

You need to download the mod first, I uploaded it here. You can save the mod in here:
C: \Games\Toribash-3.9\data\mod in case you did not know.
Attached Files
#devil - second parkour v1.rpl (289.8 KB, 7 views)
#devil - second parkour v2.rpl (365.3 KB, 6 views)
jetsfreerun2.tbm (2.2 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Tell me something about hacking replays guys ... :]
it would be nice cause i'm in this game for over 3 years i think and i don;t know any hacking yet !

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=19742
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=1946
here you go son.
thx man i will learn something bout it maybe i will hax some replays later xD
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Attached Files
Wushu-awesome.rpl (87.7 KB, 13 views)
Ninjutsu-wwds.rpl (73.6 KB, 14 views)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
@Brucia: The ninjutsu one was pretty good

@Dr0p: The long distance skeet and the 3 skeet replays were the ones I enjoyed the most. I think the rest could be improved.

Made a nice akido replay vs Ishi and the cleanest decap of mine in MP against Nikosefs yesterday in lensh :]
Attached Files
funny akido 201.rpl (57.5 KB, 9 views)
funny lensh 55.rpl (91.1 KB, 11 views)
The lenshu replay was really nice.I liked how you blocked the kick with the arm,and how you came back for decap him.Well done!

About my replays the ninjutsu one isn't bad,but the one that really rock is the wushu replay.Maybe who doesn't play wushu can't understand how is hard to do semi-realistic moviments and play on your foot all the match.I just did a mistake at the last 50 frames where i contracted both legs,and that is the most bad thing to do for have some realism,but i really love how look the jump+the short comeback.Imo that replay show perfectly my style in wushu.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
The lenshu replay was really nice.I liked how you blocked the kick with the arm,and how you came back for decap him.Well done!

About my replays the ninjutsu one isn't bad,but the one that really rock is the wushu replay.Maybe who doesn't play wushu can't understand how is hard to do semi-realistic moviments and play on your foot all the match.I just did a mistake at the last 50 frames where i contracted both legs,and that is the most bad thing to do for have some realism,but i really love how look the jump+the short comeback.Imo that replay show perfectly my style in wushu.

Thanks, that was one of the best games of mine in lensh

Hehe that is true. The replay style was similar to your previous ones but wushuu isn't my favorite mod so I can't appreciate the difficulty of your replay to its true value. I did notice a tendancy for sparring in all your wushuu replays, it's just that the low gravity makes it look like you're fighting on the moon and kills most of the realism unfortunately.