Ranking
Continuing a bit on my texture pack.

Not entirely sure about the planks, but i like the obsidian myself. I'm probably not going to do anything about the Nether blocks, since that would probably end up ruining the feel entirely.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
The water mobs are probably sharks, hence hostile. And that's going to be a pain, since my base is in the middle of a sea.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
The water mobs are probably sharks, hence hostile. And that's going to be a pain, since my base is in the middle of a sea.

or some deep sea fish :o
may i see your base? :3
There's an amazing server, rawr.lethargiclion.net, super friendly, nice mods willing to give you blocks to build with ( considering they're either impossible to get, or you need SHIT tons of them, like diamodn blocks or somethign ). I liked the server so much i decided to actually put effort into something which i usually don't do.

The texture pack is Shortstuf7's clean design pack. Pretty awesome pack to.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post

Ye same this is gona be a pain since my base is in the middle of the sea gona have to make a brige.
Notch said something a few months back about making one passive water mob (probably small fish) and one hostile mob (most likely a shark).