Toribash
Not sure if I should feel honored or offended... But since you're saying it 90% because of the hat, it's alright anyway
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
So you see yourself as a girl now ...?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
so you're going femboy e_e...?

woah a trap in Obey XD

wait wait no...not a trap.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(< ~ >)
^

Done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was a femboy in 2011, I dressed like a girl at a party once and had men hit on me. Then I took pics of me in panties and posted them on toribash irc. After I realized I had hit rock bottom I immediately went full manly mode and never spoke of the dark days to anyone again 'cept right now.

tl;dr I'm straight.
Originally Posted by HashtagYolo View Post
I was a femboy in 2011, I dressed like a girl at a party once and had men hit on me. Then I took pics of me in panties and posted them on toribash irc. After I realized I had hit rock bottom I immediately went full manly mode and never spoke of the dark days to anyone again 'cept right now.

tl;dr I'm straight.