Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Ok who are you? And why are you on my discord monsto? O.o

I'm not on your discord.
slatt
Now im even more intrigued O.o

Narrator: Will Thronior solve this mystery? will he be able to find the truth? That and much more in the next episode of detective conan!
HEY GUYS

Whoop I had a great day today. Got to go to pizzahut with the bae today. It was her sisters bday party. Also got some one on one with her little bro hes super cool. I am still trying to sell my set ;-; I haven't checked the thread in a bit so maybe I got an offer. I'm hoping I can get a great deal for it even though it's simplistic but I think it looks really cool, Slothy thinks its not cool =.=

Weekend ACTIVITES
I plan on playing some this weekend ima get up early so I can actually catch you guys in youre timezones and maybe we can raid some tournies or do some wars? I might even practice sparing or tricking since acke has me interested in it again!I would love to do some wars for real. I think I told slothy I love the excitement of wars even though my ABD isn't great I can do boxshu and judo even tho no one likes it =/=

Ending This is how I use to do my daily posts back in the day with clan posts counted towards your posts, sadly it does not now ;=; But ima get back in this habbit haha! Today was all around a decent day nothing too bad but nothing too great either :3 Hope yall had a great night
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
Nice to hear that! :3 in our clan everyone has the right to manage wars, so if you wanna war, DO IT! xD Sadly i don't think i'll be able to play much this weekend :/
I also love the times when post count are counted in clan thread. Sadly it's not now. That's how I get zero posts . Forum rules are strict you know.
徳川幕府
❀ - THE TOKUGAWA SHOGUN - ❀