Toribash
Originally Posted by 6CRASH6 View Post
ok i wanna join ti clan i don have very good skill but i have it si my farorite mod is akido i hope you give me into clan

you cant read, dont come back
Here's my insight:

Chandler I do believe that you should stick around. I don't know if anyone has done anything with you as of yet, but you seem to have the potential.

Crash it's a no for me. Your English doesn't seem to be par, you didn't fill the application; you simply made up some random application that doesn't say anything about you. You don't have 50 posts, and in fact, this is your first post in a forum, which wasn't worthwhile. And lastly, you openly said you weren't good. I don't know if that was supposed to be taken as pity, but you didn't do a good job. If you talk good about yourself, and show that you are in fact capable (you also didn't post any replays), then we would have reason to consider. But this was not the case. Thank you for trying. If Teague has asked that you don't come back, then it would be wise to not post again.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Yo guys im back. I was gone for a couple of months because my computer got destroyed and i had alot of things to do. Are you guys still recruiting? Im still working on the 50 posts
Originally Posted by izanozoid3 View Post
Yo guys im back. I was gone for a couple of months because my computer got destroyed and i had alot of things to do. Are you guys still recruiting? Im still working on the 50 posts

Of course, we're always recruiting. Go ahead and get 50 posts and then fill out the recruitment application. Of course, if you're a black belt you'll have to go through the dojo so it would be wise to apply to the dojo instead (Master Teague's dojo, one of the threads below) (there's no post requirement on this so you can do this now if you'd like).
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
I wanna join to
I am black belt.

My bests mods are: Akido, judo, wushu, runnig, kickbox and classic.
My active in the forum its very high.
I wanna join in that clan because: this a vry good clan but me is a fun clan for its serious at same time, that clan have very good players.
I can help the clan with donated items but doing a market.
I am 21 years.
I dont have any infraccion.
My GMT is -6.
I can run.
I am doing replays.
I have skipe
I apply becaus e i think that this the best clan
REPLAYS:
01.rpl (60.3 KB) rer.rpl (79.1 KB)
sfasd.rpl (60.6 KB) sd.rpl (68.3 KB)
hEy why ArE yoU loOk mE ???
Originally Posted by Darkjacker View Post
I wanna join to
I am black belt.

I wanna join in that clan because: this a vry good clan but me is a fun clan for its serious at same time, that clan have very good players.
I am 21 years.
My GMT is -6.
I can run.
I am doing replays.
I have skipe
REPLAYS:

No ..... just .... No ^^^^^^ fill out the app the right way or dont at all Wrong

no i think think WE SHOULD let him in hes replays weren't that great also we already have a application format and it states that u SHOULD join the Master Teague dojo at black belt
maybe YOU SHOULD re apply with the right application Correct
Teague19 Moderated Message:
Again demands.....my job. im going to reedit that the way i think you should have said it
Last edited by teague19; Apr 30, 2011 at 10:05 AM.
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by Darkjacker View Post
I wanna join to
I am black belt.

I am 21 years.
My GMT is -6.
I can run.
I am doing replays.
I have skipe
REPLAYS:

only had one good replay and it looks like it was a MP match that u edited poorly, your english is pretty iffy. can u speak it better? also the Master teague dojo is open u can take a peek at it. it will help u get better. if u take the class ill reconsider you.
I was wondering if Presunto ever tried to join this clan that last 3-4 days. If so he has been in Bot and I need to inform the leader.