Toribash
My comedy is more along the dark side but The Big Bang is a great show to watch , very funny .

If you want crude humor ( very very crude) then I recomend Robot Chicken and the starwars movies they made , absolutley halarious. Not really for kids tho .
I haven't watched TV in years. Maybe it's just my country, but all of the channels are either:

a) Full of shitty shows
2) Full of dubbed not-so-shitty shows ... however, I intensely hate dubs, so that's out of the question.

It was fine until 2004 - I had Discovery and Animal planet subtitled, Cartoon Network and Foxkids> turned Jetix> turned DisneyXD( my science, that sucks) with the original English voices and with pretty good cartoons on them.

But through the power of the internet, I have watched some good series. Personal favorite live-action series would be House M.D., Lie To Me, Dexter, The District.
Last edited by lordtiger; Feb 14, 2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: missed a word
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
CSI (Miami or NY, although I prefer the original CSI), Big Bang Theory, King of Queens, Seinfeld (No longer filming, but it's on all the time) and probably Family Guy

Also, I love Robot Chicken, but you'd have to know about a lot of kids shows to get the references.
If I do watch TV, I mostly just see "National Geographic" or "Discovery" or "History"
Sometimes, I watch the cooking programs on "FOXLife" XD
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Right, we kind of died for a little bit, but got more active in-game.
GM's have put up another Clan Event. Anyone down to participate? I'd be willing to work on it.
Any thoughts?

/offtopic made another mod, press the mod section.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I'll look into it Dscigs , hopfully it is an event we all can participate in.

So me and a buddy of mine were playing dodgeball .tbm and found it to be a glitchy shitty mod, its a shame because everyone loves a good game dodgeball . Knowing me , I made a new mod lol.

Everything is pretty much done , just have to add in the rest of the balls . But I am only up to 86 objects so I guess the rest will be used for details and what not , though im drawing a blank . Any thoughts on what I should add in ?

Hi guys. Most of you probably know that I'm back from my slumber, lol. But if you don't,

Hai c: Glad to be back! So, what's going on?
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Since I never post here, hi. Richard: Totally just like add in a snowman.... Do it for the hell of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Since I never post here, hi. Richard: Totally just like add in a snowman.... Do it for the hell of it.

Ohey

@S81: welcome back I guess

@TRichard: I'm not sure, but it seems like the arena is open at the top, so you could add a ceiling. I think it also adds more possibilities to hit the other player. Maybe you could add some enviromental stuff aswell, maybe some static toris which are like watching the match
Or snowman, you can do snowman, just sayin. Very good that snowman though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin