Toribash
WEll did you see my last monster idea? no one really said anything about it. I am still trying to figure out the goblin scene. I was thinking that one person designs the monster, one person designs the scene, and one person puts them together. I'll show you what I drew up for the scene when I get home.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
This is the pic for the new monster idea I had (the one posted a couple pages ago. Just putting it here for the lazies).
He's scary in a cute way:
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Hey there business! Just asking if I may be a single ally? I know quite a few of you and I'd love to just post around in here if that's fine with you? /invade
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Looks good tom.

So i am pretty freaked out right now. Last night, around 2 am in the morning-ish, we had an earth quake. That may not seem all that of a big of a deal, bit i live in Oklahoma (look it up on the map)

Today, i was watching a movie with my dad, and we had another one.
This is like a tornado forming twice in the middle of new york.

This has got me really freaked out and has me thinking of the whole 2012 thing. All these weird events happening this year, what do you guys think of this?
Maybe you can even give me some piece of mind...
Aka jusmi.
The earthquakes occurs when something happens with tectonic plates, mostly all the tectonic plates movement are located on Europe and North America, this includes where you live.
About tornado, i have no idea how they happen.

So yea, world will not end on 2012 atlast on north america and europe, they both are completely vulnerable to natural disasters related to earthquakes and tsunamis.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
This is the pic for the new monster idea I had (the one posted a couple pages ago. Just putting it here for the lazies).
He's scary in a cute way:

anything similar ? ^^