Toribash
Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
I'ma bout done with Toribash; I just watched 10k turn into 2k in a betting server and everyone defended it...
Betting servers are about the only reason I'm still here, and to watch 80%(YES EIGHTY PERCENT) of my possible profits per game disappear; is pure idiocy.
They literally are deleting the rooms collective Tc, When you don't Cancel bets due to a percent gap.
P.s Fck Moop, biggest head in Toribash right now.
fckin tell me to apologize; get the fck down that hill your on Moop!

Lol

You were mouthing off at me and the server op for like 15 minutes just because I informed you that ops aren't allowed to cancel bets unless there's no counter. I didn't make that rule nor do I like that rule, just made you aware that it was one. Asking if you're gunna say sorry was clearly a joke, obviously you weren't going to. Literally nobody in the server was defending the rule, we were all just trying to tell you not to shout at the op for not canceling when doing so could have got them banned (and yes, there are people that would report for that)

If you wanna think I'm a dickhead for telling you about a rule then feel free but at least try and see that I was trying to help :p Moreover, chill out bro
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Thankee Boogie (Nice name)
I'll just track Deak down then :3
<[Obey]Icon> Im free, thats what i am! I shit eagles for breakfast
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Lol

You were mouthing off at me and the server op for like 15 minutes just because I informed you that ops aren't allowed to cancel bets unless there's no counter. I didn't make that rule nor do I like that rule, just made you aware that it was one. Asking if you're gunna say sorry was clearly a joke, obviously you weren't going to. Literally nobody in the server was defending the rule, we were all just trying to tell you not to shout at the op for not canceling when doing so could have got them banned (and yes, there are people that would report for that)

If you wanna think I'm a dickhead for telling you about a rule then feel free but at least try and see that I was trying to help Moreover, chill out bro

Not even gonna finish if your gonna lie right off the rip bro... you didn't inform me until the aftermath, and on top of it all you egged me on asking for me to be muted.
Get out of here white night no one needs your two cents here
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
This is exactly what I didn't want to happen you know if moop responses with fire applejack its all your fault...front page news electric puts out a distrack on moop
Official Pro Leg Grabber /[Team Aikido]
Applejack: a similar instance happened to me as well. Most betting server OP's are disrespectful, full of themselves idiots. but nonetheless, nobody can do anything about it anyways.

change of subject!
Visit my shop: It's Walrus' Beautiful Shop
Everybody loves a walrus
Originally Posted by Aubrey View Post
Hey guys!!!
So I have some things that I have found to nag about DD
First thingy. I tried to send 40k to the clan bank, but the clan bank has 0 games played so I can't send anything to them...
Second thingy. I joined on Deak's recommendation so that I could try to help with wars, but my war permissions were taken away for some reason </3
Thirdy. You're all beautiful.

Clan bank is OptiuMaX
never had time to update
PLus, ranks are being fixed
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Sorry for my inactivity everyone, I've been ill but I am now back to full functionality. How is everyone.

Moop, we apologise for the instance. Applejack shouldn't have done what he has been accused of. Applejack please Private Message me about this matter whenever you can.
Last edited by Charm; Oct 17, 2016 at 01:44 PM.
s'all good, I think Applejack just got confused. Literally the only thing anyone in the server was saying to him was that the op wasn't allowed to cancel the bets because there were counters, and that the old 10% rule had been removed.

Also don't worry EonXeon I'm not gunna 'respond with fire', I'm not mad I'm just confused why Applejack still thinks I'm a bad guy lol

Anyway, appreciate the apology
Last edited by Moop; Oct 17, 2016 at 09:22 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave