Toribash
i started doing it because in sparring there are a lot of extremely slow people who lack parts of brains or something they cant space in time so i would just rep squats while waiting for them to space lmfao
they dont even go afk, they are just genuinely slow mostly

do you read one punch man manga btw sora?
Nah I watched both OPM season though.

It's time for me to go work. I will still drop by sometimes though
NO TITLE
oh jezzus opm anime give mad mispresentation of the show honestly, the season1 was basically just saitama introduction which made plenty of people think that the whole show is just "haha bald man punch haha", and then when garou arc began they went like "wtf,,, where bald man... bad show...", the story in opm is actually insane, written by ONE and unironically some of the best in the whole manga world, and muratas art on top of it all being just fkng insane im massive opm fangirl and cant get over the fact how people sleep on it

LOL
also season3 anime coming soon too, WOOO.......

though anime does not really excite me that much due to manga being objectively superior..........
-----
im bitter af about this topic because the twitter opm fans who only follow anime literally made the season3 take this long, they literally talked so much shit of the season2 because they thought that the whole show was going to be like season1 saitama introduction arc lmfao
-----
saitama will have barely any screentime on the season3 up until like season4 ending
Last edited by akina; Apr 15, 2023 at 05:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
saitama will win i think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

I'm currently reading tales of demons and gods, haven't watched anime in 2 months
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

I also read that one years ago. Then switched to the novel and dropped it after reading around 300 chapters
NO TITLE