Toribash
check this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-5Tz4si-Q
its awesome
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i remember that, ps1
also pes = fail
it was just a fifa copy, but worse. not sure if you can tell im not into football games :]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i got another, maybe we should move this convo to music tho, ill post it there, trust me, you will not be disappointed!!
She/They

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
also pes = fail
it was just a fifa copy, but worse. not sure if you can tell im not into football games :]

BullShit.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.