Toribash
i wanted to be in this clan for super long time can i plz join i am a black belt (alomost a 2nd dan) my name is kaleb here r some replays. and the replays r on multiplayer
Attached Files
head pop off.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
3 win of tourney in a row.rpl (41.4 KB, 3 views)
i should be able to join because im good at almost every thing in toribash judo akido twinswords and all that good stuff and i can ge tlots of tc for the clan
Originally Posted by incounterzz View Post
i should be able to join because im good at almost every thing in toribash judo akido twinswords and all that good stuff and i can ge tlots of tc for the clan

We're sorry, but your application has been rejected. Please try again in the near future.

For those who have not yet received a response to your application, your applications are pending, so please be patient. We hope to have a concrete list of which applications have been rejected soon. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Originally Posted by 3456038020 View Post
i wonna join clan ..i would be active i'm in other account 3rd dan and i love metal music

gmt+2 italy YEEAAAAA

Hmmmm I like him more now..
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
May I join?
-----
Did I get in?
Last edited by john97; Aug 11, 2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can I join ?? My Real Name Is Adi im 10 years old my gmt is +8 I want To Join Because this is an good clan and i want to join it Replays:
Attached Files
#bintangfal_ULTIMATE_Decap.rpl (69.2 KB, 6 views)
bintangfal_bintangfal2.rpl (79.5 KB, 5 views)
#bintangfal_Lightning_decap.rpl (112.3 KB, 2 views)
bintangfal#9846